Membership payment

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DarkManz, Aug 15, 2015.

1. DarkManz

Alright so, I got no credit card yet I do got paypal. So as I noticed that I had to add balance to my steam account in order to buy a membership (as I once again say that I got no credit card, and that other feature, I never used it so I just ignored it). After finally adding 35 bucks or something like that to my steam to buy that membership I followed the same steps and.. Yup! I have to fill in my details.. -_-

So I'm wondering, is there anyway to just pay that membership once, without renewal so I can actually buy it? Please let me know as soon as possible as I just pretty much wasted $35 bucks, due to the fact that I cant revamp the cash that's on my steam back to my paypal/bank.
  2. Unadude

Yes.

I don't know where on the planet (Earth) you are but Best Buy sells $15.00 1500SC cards (in the small print is should so say towards membership, as well). I think Game Stop and Wall-Mart also sells them.

In the game you can redeem the card and it will ask you if you want to apply it to Battle Cash or to Membership.
  3. DarkManz

Aha.. Thank you for the quick reply, next time I'll do that. Unfortanally I've already deposited my money on steam, which I cant swap back to paypal. I geuss I'll just go with SC, first timer too.. Probably buy some cosmetics, anyway. Thank you for your reply.