Members: Update on missing bonus certs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Psykmoe

Still no reimbursement for me - even though it claims so in patch notes.
    • Up x 1
  2. Manc

Same for me, nothing!
    • Up x 1
  3. Psykmoe

I'm owed like 300 certs per character and I have so few certs I'd notice if they snuck that by me, not to mention the promised extra :(
  4. f0d

no reimbursed certs for me
    i suspect the people that had their membership lapse while they were trying to fix this did not get their cert reimbursement
    my membership ran out about a week after the passive cert problem
  5. starecrow

6. Manc

I've been a continuous member since launch including the Alpha pack & on the only toon I managed to log in on Ceres I didn't get any extra certs.
    • Up x 1
  7. PromptCritical Developer

Lost certification points were granted directly to your character(s). You would not have received an in-game notification when logging in.

If you would like to know how many certification points your character received, please feel free to send me a private message.
    • Up x 3
  8. f0d

after a private message with promptcritical i actually do believe i got my reimbursement
    thank you promptcritical for sorting this out for me
  9. StayFrostyGents

The game is a 100k cert grind. Pinching for every cert, little to no updates on the official forums. Individual reimbursements? What a joke......... I was expecting at least a red post, an apology and a blanket reimbursement for everyone affected. 1k-2k pick a number and give it to everyone, an apology on top wouldn't hurt.

Some other reasons for not re-subbing

1. You have to log on each day to get full passive cert amount? (LOL definitely not worth the $$)

2. No new content apart from cosmetics (that are ridiculously overpriced.)

3. Resource benefits are little to none ( apparently subbing is not enough, you have to buy boosts too)

After the latest debacle, it's just too much without the value of other subscription based games. I'm not subbing or buying any more cosmetics.

Was expecting an olive branch, just got a bare hand slap in the face.