Meltdown implant alert reward

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pacster3, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Pacster3

Can't we get rid of that one? Just drop it from the reward table. Every other reward feels much, much, much superior to that one(which basicly means 25 additional iso,..so almost nothing). It really feels like a blank in a raffle. Hell, we get three implants for a darn event of 30 minutes.
    I couldn't believe that it is still in there(especially given that alerts last 90 minutes now and are pretty rare) but just got it. Pretty much of a let down...
  2. Pacster3

And while we are at it: I don't need the message that I won a decal that I already got if we end an alert as 2nd place(there I would be happy if I would get a 25 iso meltdown implant. At least better than nothing). At least I don't get 10 messages like that anymore which happened pre patch...
  3. Eternaloptimist

I thought that I received a ton more ISO (plus certs) last time my faction won a meltdown - maybe I was wrong about that but I'm sure it was more than 25 ISO. I did play for the whole hour and a half of the alert though.
  4. Pacster3

You get 250 certs, 300 ISO and a reward. If you get really unlucky then that reward is the meltdown implant reward(which means 1 implant that you usually scrap and get 25 ISO). Compared to the other rewards that one is pretty lackluster...
  5. CaptCran

Every little bit helps. Never heard about some one complaining about getting something for nothing...:rolleyes:
  6. Pacster3

Dude, the thing is not "this or nothing" but "this or something much, much more valuable". that's why it is such a let down...the rest is so much better.
  7. oOHansOo

This may come as a shock to you, but not every player in Planetside 2 has every implant unlocked already. Considering, how much of a grind it was to get implants before the patch, this system is loads better.
  8. Pacster3

This may come as a shock to you, but *I* do not have every implant. Still the fact remains that that reward falls short of the others. If you want implants than rather do events than alerts(don't mix those 2 up. Actually it was easier to get implants via alerts before the patch than it is now...just counting alerts). Within no time you gonna have all common ones and then the usual implant reward just boils down to 25ISO.