[Suggestion] Medpacks AND C-4?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Inf1nite, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Inf1nite

I've been thinking that since the only thing that distinguishes the LA class from others is it's jump jets, that it should be able to have a special perk. To be able to carry 1 C-4 and (up to) 2 Med Packs. You would need to unlock the first rank for C-4, the first 2 Ranks of Med Packs, and an extra perk in the utility slot specially for the LA for 50-100 certs to allow your LA character to have both C-4 and Med Packs equipped. I'm open to criticism and any suggestions!

-Inf1nit
  2. cruczi

Don't forget drifter jets ;)

Given that LA have no tool slot or other additional baggage, this makes sense. I like.
  3. Iridar51

Well this was already suggested many times, only without the limitations. Normally I would agree, but now that we have Regeneration implant this isn't necessary.
    • Up x 1
  4. cruczi

Haha, you think the regen implant replaces Medkits? :confused:
  5. Littleman

Some people honestly believe the restoration kits are better than the medkits.
  6. cruczi

Uh... okay?
  7. Iridar51

To a degree. In the end they both do the same - restore health. They both have advantages and disadvantages
    - Med kits are instant, while Regen implant's supply is limited only by energy -
    but their function overlaps in a sense that they both provide a way for LA to restore health when behind enemy lines with no medic support.
    Without C4 LA loses a lot of firepower, while without med kits LA loses on sustainability. With regen implant LA can have both, and that's why an idea like that - so LA can carry both med kits and C4 at the same time - was suggested in the first place.
    Cruczi, you lately seem so bitter and cold. Maybe a friendly no-**** hug will fix the issue? :)
  8. cruczi

Oh f*** off :D
  9. Iridar51

Now that's the spirit! :p