Medical Kits: Still can't resupply them!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Playful Pony, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Playful Pony

This bugs has been around for many weeks, every single of my friends that use them have the exact same problem. Will there ever be a fix for this? It can't possibly be just us that are getting this problem. I had my stockpile maxed out, but now it is dwindling and it means a huge benefit to my setup gone. Beginning to regret having certed into Med Kits instead of C4, cause this is an issue it seems doesn't deserve a solution!
  2. EvilMachine

Same here.
  3. WarM00GLE

Also having this problem. Used one, now can't resupply. Maybe it's tied in with SOE's fix for the engineer ammo packs?
  4. PS2Freak

Same here, my count of medikits is 0, and i cant add... before patch2 it "resupplyed" automaticly one by one with every life. (even i couldnt add more), but now it just stays 0 and not ressuply anymore..

basicly, Medkits is not existent more.
  5. Nebucad

At Lithcorp the same Problem,
    i already invest zerts if the medical kit going to take out, do we get refund our invested zerts?

autorebuy Option never worked, even if i thicked 1 or all items for autobuying.
  6. TheCF

I can't buy, but autobuying works for me. I always have one medikit around.
  7. Jupil@ire

Same here on Cobalt.
  8. Xandruil

same here. server cobalt :/
  9. PS2Freak

I am on Miller. autobuy dont work for me anymore, and others on miller said the same
  10. Suchy101

Same.
    Miller. Autoresupply does not work anymore.

Still cant resupply them manually.
  11. PS2Freak

checked now. again autobuy work. still cant get more then 1 medikit. yesterday it dont worked 100%
  12. TintaBux

Click autoresupply, works fine.
  13. Nikademus

Same here, Anyone from SoE care to even acknowledge that this is a bug and needs to be addressed?

autobuy is inconsistant at best and not a fix for the base issue. I should be able to stock up on kits like i do nades and mines and claymores and C4
  14. Cerberus90

Lol but whats the pont in stacking when it autobuys it for you........
  15. LameFox

I've had some kind of issue where it won't let me buy another regeneration stick-thing or grenade on occasion, but if I hit 'resupply' (as in for my class, at a terminal) I'm free to buy them again. Is this the same thing, or...?
  16. Stromberg

might be a test from SOE to adress excatly that issue. imo you should not be able to stock up on 40 freaking mines and blow up 20 sunderers with them in a very short time. i mean .. you can't stock up on 20 sunderers, so why can you stock up on 20 sunderer murdering weapons?
    you also shouldn't be able to throw 40 grenades in just few minutes out of a spawn-room at the attackers!

edit: yes, I have mine guard. problem is that I barely use other sunderer abilities now, which is kinda sad.
  17. BenYeeHua

Yup, I was doing that with 10+ grenades.:D
  18. PS2Freak

consumed medkit and my health was not restored. happens from time to time..
  19. RobotJello

I'm having this problem too. It's real, and it's very annoying, and I would also like to hear SOE acknowledge it.
  20. Nocturnal7x

Apparently SOE have better things to. Support acknowledges the issue, not ETA on a fix. Should have been fixed a month ago ffs. I want 40 free med kits sony.