Medic Tool not working

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FredM, Jul 11, 2015.

1. FredM

Hello,

I do have 2 Class Accounts. One VS (LvL 100), One TR (LvlL 86)

On none of the logins my Medic can´t use the Medic Tool when equiped.
    Pointing and clicking at a dead or insured one the tool does nothing, I do not even see a beam.

I opened a ticket once but did never get an answer.

Something wrong with the client? Hints?
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

Just to get some more information here, how long has this been going on? And are you using the RMB (default key bind) to revive?
  3. FredM

Yes, it´s in default key bind (left mouse button). The mechanical repair tool thingy works, so should the medical tool.

It was working in the begining but since some funy upate maybe 6 month ago not anymore. In the meantime I installed the game on a different computer and different client but not working there either. And since it is not working on both VS or TR accounts it must be somehow account related.

To describe it as best:

I point at a player and press my left mouse button. The arm stretches out towards the Player with the tool but there is no roundish indicator opening when I point on a player, not giving me the indication that it is healing the player. Just a funy sound and does nothing like I would maybe point it to a wrong object such as a building or a plant. It just does a funny sound then. To get it straight, I stand directly over the dead player. So distance can not be a problem either.
  4. ZDarkShadowsZ

I can't remember how long ago it was, but the medic tool did come under some changes a while back. Instead of having the left mouse button to both heal and revive they changed this into the following:

Left mouse button = Heal.
    Right mouse button = Revive.

So, if you're now trying to revive a teammate with the left mouse button this will no longer work, you must use the right mouse button instead. :)
    • Up x 1
  5. FredM

Ah cool. Will try this out. Thanks