[Suggestion] Medic Deployable: Pain Killers

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Shiaari, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Shiaari

I never understood why we have instant healing medical kits, and also heal over time medical kits. I can't rightfully remember what these heal over time kits are precisely called, because I never use them.

Who does, exactly?

So, I had this idea, see? Let's remove the heal over time med kits from the certification menu and give the medic a deployable similar to the engineer's ammo box that dispenses these HoT kits. This deployable will differ from the engineer's ammo box in that the medic's "Pain Killers" will require certification to use. More importantly, we can replace triage with this new ability.
    • Up x 3
  2. Ceskaz

I think medic is already very able to heal people. Bringing another way to heal people with very little effort to the medic itself is out of question imo.
  3. Dargadon

Better replace that ugly Nanite Aura with this ability. Or add it alongside.
  4. -Synapse-

Bonus points if your character shouts, "Pills here!" whenever s/he puts one of these down.
    • Up x 1
  5. Moz

Quite like that idea TBH......
  6. ZeroErrorz

Can we get Slow motion jump effect like max Payne if we are close to it?
  7. Remuul

I won't say its a bad idea, but medics seem to do fine now. If implemented restrictions would need to be pretty hard.

One other point, medic is already a really good cert farmer, this just seems like one more way to increase the flock of seagulls fighting over the dead already. Sometimes it seems there are more medics than anything else at times.
  8. BloodKitten

nah, i main medic, and i like the fact i actually have to work for my points either way, putting down healing crates is just going to make it too easy.