Medic Auraxium Armor a major disappointment!

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Sloopik, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Sloopik

So I was really excited today, I finally finished the long grind to get my Combat Medic Auraxium armor and WOW!!! What a huge bummer! It's missing all of the cool features of the composite armor such as the square phial holster on the front of your body and the rear-waisted medical kit.

In other words, you look like you're wearing no armor except for the knee-pads, boots and chestplate which is the Auraxium color (similar to the holiday hat). I went back to wearing the composite armor because it just doesn't look right.

It looks like a majorly half-a$$ed job on the dev's part.

Is there any way we could get cool rewards from the directive system such as a title or better looking armor? I wouldn't waste my time getting the armor just yet.
  2. _itg

Yeah, it's pretty clear the devs didn't put much effort into the Auraxium armor because they weren't going to actually sell it. Still, you're mainly wearing it to show off. It just needs to be a bit garish for that purpose, and it is.
  3. Leivve

I think they need to give it a cool glowy effect like that TR command armor (I think that's what it is).

They need to throw on the whole package too, not just the armor. If you make some badass armor you can only EARN, you'll drive players to grind out their classes to get it, and they will spend money in their quest to get the coolest armor in the game ASAP.
  4. Ettenhuber

Hello guys!
    I have a question to you. I reached Aurax Armor for my Medic, but I looks bugy.
    It seems like the half of it is missing. I post a link to a picture of it.
    http://tinyurl.com/ntzyyux
    My question is: Am I an idiot, or is there something wrong with it?
    Thanks,
    Ettenhuber

(Sorry for my bad English)
  5. 11Sheldonator

There is currently an issue with au Auraxium Armour which makes it clip through your player model. You can see on the knee pads that it is not positioned correctly.

Hope this helps:)
    • Up x 2
  6. Dargadon

Confirmed. Last update derped game again. "SOE. Bugs`re our tradition".
    • Up x 2
  7. Ettenhuber

Thanks for the help! :)