MBT swap

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Juho, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Juho

I think we should have different events monthly. How about swapping MBTs for a week? NC gets magrider, TR vanguard and Vanu prowler for 1 week. Hell would that be fun?

Just a thought, I've always wanted to test other ES MBTs, maybe the certifications would carry over. So full certed magburner equals full certed vanguard shield/anchor mode etc
    • Up x 1
  2. MarkAntony

I want the prowler. permanently. best tank ever.
    • Up x 1
  3. Juho

I see no problem going for TR magrider, NC prowler and Vanu vanguard either :)
  4. Pikachu

Special Rules days/weeks/alerts. :)
    • Up x 1
  5. Demigan

How about new continental bonuses: The ability to use another faction's weapons/vehicles?
  6. Dgross

If they kept to their promise of vehicle hacking, we wouldn't need a "swap" event.
    • Up x 1
  7. Juho

Yes weapons could be swapped as well, and ESFs but only one thing at once. I'd like to see MAX weapons carrying over too. It help with balance issues greatly. If faction X keeps dominating at the current point of game we can see how well they perform with their enemies weapons and likewise
  8. Taleroth

Just let us hack enemy vehicles again. :(
  9. Juho

I've always thought engineer should be the one who hacks stuff. What if vehicles would be only hackable by engineers. It would definitely take away the OP aspect of sneaking behind tanks with cloak on and stealing it or camping next to them and waiting for them coming out. C4 currently fulfills this kind of killing method so let's not make tankers afraid of infiltrators as well. Prowlers would suffer the most

Because let's be honest, if you manage to hack a manned vehicle; then good for you but those which are abandoned or the driver has been killed would rather be more useful to hack than destroy
  10. ATRA_Wampa-One

This really needs to happen.
  11. Jake the Dog

Lol, you're high. There is no best tank.