MBT & ESF for NSO and more weapons for the defector (NS Max)

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Darkroyals, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Darkroyals

Everyone knows them, the NSO. (Nanite Systems Operative)
    I used to play it since 6 months, but it's kinda sad, that they don't have MBT & ESF.
    The only way to access these vehicles is to ask a friend, who can share their special vehicle.
    But your friend may be annoyed from that. In this thread i would like to suggest to add MBT & ESF for NS soldiers. I would like to have a custom tank & airplane only for NSO. (I know that sounds too much - but cmon, what about the Javelin?) I think it's time to give something back, we did for PS2 with subscribing & renewing the membership. That should be also possible, to give them access on the fraction-own MBT & ESF, but using the NS weapons, that other fractions also have like the Halberd - or the ESF-Hornet/Tomcat. About the Defector unit, it has only one weapon, what about adding the NS-10 burster? What about adding a AV weapon? The grenade printer is the perfect AI weapon.

regards,

DR (Sorry was in a rush)
  2. T.A.94

Boy do I have good news for you.

[IMG]

What you see here is a Screenshot of the 8th anniversary Developer Livestream (Streamed end of November)

As you can see, there will be an entire overhaul of the NS faction. The last point "Updated arsenal" was confirmed by Michal and Andy to add an MBT and ESF to the NSOs as well as empire specific weapons.

There are other tweaks they are planning to implement, for example a NSO specific voice and some asymetric gameplay, more specific the NSOs should be "healed" by engineers instead of medics.