[Suggestion] Maximum craftable ANVILs.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Apr 2, 2022.

1. AntDX316

48 max on Light anvils is not good. People can max that out to 48 instead of using everything else. Allowing the Leaders to set the maximum amount would be good or instead of making 48 be max, it should only be 15 max because it takes no time to craft them. No one really mobilizes 48 flash units as they just get in Galaxies, Valks, and other methods of transport such as redeploying and Squad beacons, spawn points, etc.
  2. RabidIBM

Agreed, I like the idea of letting leaders set more detailed parameters for armoury use.

My own keeps 5 light anvils on hand just to make sure that the space doesn't get filled by something else, and they're the only thing which doesn't cost a multiple of 5 weight so if you're going to have one, might as well have five.

Another restriction I would like would be to say that the first rank which can access something can only use it if replacement resources are available. So, the mid tier rank which we open most of the armoury up at could only drop an OS if we actually have 75 blue and 15 purple on hand.