[BUG] Maxes on top of roof tops in bio lab.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Talizzar, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Nephera

The rooftops are easily accessible by jumping, you dont even have to do things which are considered exploitative (clipping through walls) to get to them. Punishing people for that instead of just patching invisible walls on the trees if they dont want people up there (which i hope they dont do ) would be bad PR. And lead to a bunch of sarcastic calls to take jumping out of the game if it lets people get onto elevated positions.
  2. hostilechild

Never bee able to do the rock one with NC MAX :( Guess i need to try harder.
    If they were on the very top of the spawn in biolab they didn't parkour up there, would had to use other methods (and reaver don't fit in biodome). Can get just above the lower doors which could be brutal:D
    But NC MAX on top of those buildings is useless hacksaw <10m. With slugs NC MAX loses cqc ability and is very inaccurate at range on moving targets.

LA with a shotgun 2 shots people so why can't a max with 2 shotguns and clicking both kill someone?:rolleyes:
  3. Patrician

"Insta kill 50 feet away"? I'll have some of what you've been smoking please.
    • Up x 3
  4. The King

If it wasn't meant, then why are there LAs?
    Anyways, if you can jump it, you can do it.
  5. LeanV

Concerning the mossy inside the biolab: Do we really have to have a witch hunt every time a player starts doing anything mildly creative?
  6. Talizzar

We are not talking about LA who have jump jets. Obviously they are intended to go places NO OTHER CLASS was intended.

I honestly doubt that MAXes on the TOPS of Roofs in Bio labs is what the Devs had in mind. Especially ones standing right above the door so that the second you peek out, dead.

Maybe they should make Jump Jets go to 1000m so that LA can C4 bomb ESF's and Libs and Galaxies.

How about making roof tops clear so you can see what is above you since the radar is 2d and most of the time inaccurate. It would sure be nice to be able to ZOOM the mini map.

This post just shows people are not into sportsmanship or gamesmanship they are into ROFLPAWNING. They don't want good fights based on player skill they just want to run that kill meter up and they will do anything to get there from exploiting terrain to other cheats.
  7. Zotamedu

I would do more damage throwing a normal grenade at him.
  8. FatSheriff

you cant kill what you cant see..... without pure luck anyway
  9. Lyrencropt

As a player who did this, virtually all of my deaths are either from a flashbang/concussion>LA rush or else my engi dies (again usually to light assault) and I get C4'd before he can come heal me. You just need the proper tools.
  10. RykerStruvian

No, it's two clicks. Each gun acts independently and it takes two shots to kill one target. It's two rounds at the same time for a two shot kill. If you could wield two pistons/sweepers/etc and shoot them both at the same time at one target, and hit, it would be a two hit kill still. Simple math and logic really.
  11. Zotamedu

Once again, on the receiving end it's the exact same thing as a one hit kill. Both are shot at the same time and both hit at the same time so the difference is exactly zero. Your point would be somewhat relevant if the guns were coupled so they were fired alternating. The theoretical DPS would be the same but in practice it would take more time. Do you understand the difference?
  12. RykerStruvian

No, not really. It just sounds like you want them to nerf hacksaws one way or another. Tell you what, let them nerf it or remove Hacksaws altogether but give NC guns for our MAXs like yours (rapid fire guns that work further than 5m). Would you be cool with that :)?
  13. Novmiech

If you can show me one actually ON TOP of the spawn building we can start to talk - but I am still probably going to refuse to believe it (at least in my particular case).

1. This was a pitched 100 v 100 battle - NO ONE saw the vehicles inside the dome, just "poof" on to the roof.
    2. It was our dome, our spawn, our roof - not like they had the 30 mins or whatever to set up.
    3. While the first sunderer they deployed on our roof lasted awhile until we killed it; in less than 1 minute they had a magrider on the roof as well, and as soon as we killed it, then they put another deployed sunderer. 3 vehciles from the same player in under 5 minutes.
  14. ElijahGrimm

Ok, so if I'm riding in a Galaxy and drop onto the enemy spawn roof....I should be banned? For "exploiting" a "bug"?

Does mommy have to dress you? Do you need a helmet when you go outside? OP is a raging '****.
    • Up x 1