[BUG] Maxes on top of roof tops in bio lab.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Talizzar, Jan 16, 2013.

1. FatSheriff

the scattmax isnt OP =/ its designed for CQC and does it well if you have over 10m between you and it the odds are it wont kill you!
  2. Slyguy65

The hacksaw is OP...it has insane range.

It should not be an insta kill 50 feet away.
  3. FatSheriff

I can tell you rite now as i use a hacksaw max that 50m is well, WELL out of its reach..... im not sure about the slug ammo but id guess if i can reach 50m its close range ability drops of the earth.
  4. Slyguy65

Double hacksaw shot insta kill.

Maybe they are slugs, all i know is they have OP range for the power it has.
  5. Zotamedu

The problem is getting more than 10 meters away from one in a Bio lab. They are a bit too powerful if two maxes and one engineer is enough to completely shut down a teleporter room. They hit too hard. A shotgun should have quite a punch but one shot kill is kind of over the top.
  6. Mordrake

SPIDERMAX, SPIDERMAX DOES WHATEVER A SPIDERMAX DOES!
    • Up x 2
  7. Dubious

Thanks to this post it will be changed, just like they changed the accesibility for sundies at some spots
  8. FatSheriff

its actually not a 1 shot kill unless its a headshot but most fire both arms at the same time.... and with only 7 bullets a clip(unless you spend 1000certs) your reloading everytime you see an enemy... the point is for its great power in CQC its has huge draw backs in other areas and you need to take advantage of the draw backs rather than trying to get what its good at nerfed.
  9. ovakin

where was him that you couldn't shoot at with sniper rifle or rocket?
  10. Blothgar

This isnt an exploit, it is easy getting different vehicles up there using nothing but terrain and vehicles and patience.

http://i.imgur.com/1HVCB.jpg
  11. Dubious

1 scatt max cant cover 6 exits..
    • Up x 2
  12. Zotamedu

Yes they shoot both arms at the same time making it one click of the mouse, one death, thus a one hit kill.

They should be powerful in CQC but right now they are too powerful. Reduce the max damage a bit so one has a minimum of health left after a two arm hit and I call it fair game.
  13. FatSheriff

thats 2 mouse clicks at the same time o_O therefore 2 shot kill if 2 snipers shoot you at the same time 1 in each boob its still a 2 shot kill
    • Up x 2
  14. square

some ground vehicles can also hitch a ride on a galaxy up to the landing pad, which may or may not be an exploit, but I hope it's kept in as it's an amusing bit of teamwork
  15. wrenched

[IMG]

(this was done with a ESF though haha)
  16. Zotamedu

Same thing for the guy at the receiving end. The MAX fires one time and I am dead.
  17. FatSheriff

Try flashbangs? just a thought.
  18. MaxDamage

I've gotten onto some roof before, no hacks required. Arguably TR MAXes have to to stop NC MAXes running up pointblank and Instakilling.
  19. Germanius_GER

No bug, no hack, sorry...
  20. bluEyedillusions

Oh my, all the people who liked this were 90s kids :D