MAX travel mode interferes with MAX passive systems

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Quiiliitiila, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Quiiliitiila

I don't know if it was just stuck there for the time being, but the MAX travel mode cert line is being put in the same category as the MAX passive acquirement tree. This is a very poor choice if it's legitimately where it needs to go and is a slap in the face for dedicated MAX users.

Those of us that have invested quite a large amount of certs into the passive acquirement will get shafted if we want to use travel mode as well, whereas a player who occasionally plays a MAX wins out and can just purchase the travel mode.

PLEASE separate the two, I see no reason to have them interfere with each other.
    -Quiiliitiila
    • Up x 2
  2. MangoPunch

What? They're both passive and don't need to be equipped. Therefore they won't interfere with each other.
    • Up x 7
  3. Aesir

Two or more passive cert's will not interfere with each other. We had multiple passives in beta and it worked. Anyone remember the Vehicle Timer and the Nanite Repair were both passive and they worked both without any issues!
  4. Arquin

You must have fun time filling apps and invitations with that name.
  5. Quiiliitiila

Bundles :p I've had it for years now, it's like second nature for me to type now :D
  6. Quiiliitiila

I hope this is the case.
  7. Frosty The Pyro

its a molehill, not a mountain.
  8. Quiiliitiila

I'm not making it a mountain, it'll just be pretty disappointing for me and doubtlessly for others as well if we have to choose one or the other...
  9. Verrius

You won't have to choose one or the other. Why?

Think about it. They can't make the Acquisition Time a choice, it wouldn't work. What, would the timer go down when you equip it, but return to it's original time if you equip travel mode?

Far more work than it would be worth, and wouldn't even make sense. For me, it's obvious that both will just simply be active. Besides, there isn't even a "Passive" slot and there has been no indication they'll add one. If Travel mode is put into a slot, it still wouldn't replace the Acquisition Time bonus because the Acq Bonus doesn't need a slot.

The feature isn't even ready for testing yet, hence why it isn't usable. People need to stop worrying about things they can't even test. Like the MAX abilities while we're at it. They'll let us test them when they WANT the feedback.
  10. Ripshaft

Yeahh... where exactly do you equip your passive systems upgrades?
  11. Quiiliitiila

-_- Good point, I didn't think of that :p
  12. Ronin Oni

lmmfao

Somebody doesn't quite get how "Passive" certs work
  13. Goretzu

Yeah it it, don't worry. :)
  14. Ronin Oni

Really glad travel mode won't take any slots.