[Suggestion] MAX Skills usebable on the rumble seats?

Discussion in 'MAX' started by DrBash00, Jan 3, 2015.

1. DrBash00

Hi ho, i just came up with the idea of making max skills usable on the harasser rumble seat.

Charge: No effect

Lockdown: TR max gets locked down, and gets the fire boost...
    NC: Can put out their shield and protect the harasser from incoming fire.
    VS: The skill alone is pretty useless on a harasser, but maby it gives also some DMG bonus to the harasser weapon....

Tell me what you think about this... =)

I think it would be Fun, and this is most important ;-)
  2. NoctD

Fun for TR isn't fun for all. If you really wanted to make it fun, do something like this...

TR MAX can lockdown to vehicles.
    Give VS MAX jump jets.
    Give NC MAX the Vanguard type shield that they can pop up for a few seconds and covers all damage coming in.

Then we're talking real fun - but I bet the players in the game can't deal with such fun.
  3. DrBash00

Hmmm...

1The only Vehicle where max can be on the rumble seat is the harasser, locking down a harasser is the most stubid thing i can think about ^^.
    But if you talk about the max attatching on a vehicle (maby even aircrafts) this would be not fun this would be epic but would need a hard buffs or other abilitys to other maxes, because the TR lockdown would outperform anything else then.

Jump jets --> Give it to all maxes, or to the VS instead of the anti teamplay ZOE, agree with you on that.

Nc maxes have a really nice shield, it only needs some serious buffs, so a max with shield is really dangerous and USEFULL even on the open field, this would mean the shield also absorbing splash damage, so the max can protect their forces from EVERYTHING that is coming of the Direction where the max is looking.
    I imagine here a phalanx, or the old "turtle" strategy of the romans ;-)
    Also a max could protect tanks and give real cover, and with this type of shield it would make sense to be on the bacseat of a harasser.

So my "easy" solution here: Giving VS jumpjets, buffing the NC shield in the mentiont way, and then is room to think about locking on things ;-)
  4. Liewec123

my lockdown pounder max can kill a sunderer in seconds,
    sure lets make that mobile and on the vehicle with the BRRRRRRRRVulcan.
    • Up x 1
  5. DrBash00

Read my whole post ;-)