Max inside BIO on roofs?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Icemanthemyope2, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Icemanthemyope2

Playing as a light assault INSIDE a BIO lab, I was running over the roofs and suddenly encountered a Max to my surprise. He was a battle rank 100...how did he get on the roof? I am not talking about the BIO lab roof itself, I am talking about the roof of the buildings inside (close to point B).
  2. MFP_TK_01

I can't remember the entire path but it has to do with a tree next to the spawn room.
  3. Peter Daniel

I once managed to go to the roof jumping around that big stone right in front of one of the entrances.
  4. Thovargh

If you spend enough time trying to climb somewhere you'll get there eventually
  5. Flashtirade

There's a way for non-LA classes to gain access to the top of the buildings on the left side of the spawn room. I don't think it's hacks, I've seen it in action a few times too.
  6. UberBonisseur

You have:

-The rock access (easy)
    -The tree access (hard)

I usually climb the tree to spam my UBGL in biofarms.
    it's not like i can do anything else with 7 FPS either
  7. Get2dachoppa

I once saw a Heavy on top of that central pillar inside a Bio Lab. I'm pretty sure that was hacks.
  8. RovingDeath

You can run up the tree near B, nearest the landing pad, though it's much easier to get up if an engineer sticks a turret (preferably AV) next to the tree on the catwalk that runs alongside it. This allows you to get into the tree and run along branches to a nearby roof.

Another way I like to get up is to get on the roof of spawn and MAX charge off to the adjacent building and hop over to the rocks. This gives you a good vantage point over a landing pad entrance and one of the teleporter rooms.

With these two techniques you can get on just about every roof inside the dome.
  9. RHINO_Mk.II

A MAX? That's nothing. I've seen Mosquitos and Scythes inside biolabs before, and I managed to squeeze my reaver in once as well.
  10. BoomBoom4You

I once found a prowler inside the crescent building in the bio lab! freaked me out! pew pew
  11. Kangaaxx

In one of the entrances into the Indar Biolab(closest to C) you have a big rock separating the two spawn rooms. Train yourself to jump up correctly on that and you can go up with every class :)