[BUG] MAX DEAD ZONE ......

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Moumoulle, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Moumoulle

It is like that since the beta !!!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 6
  2. Moumoulle

I will bump every day , this bug is #%@!€&!!!!! mkay
    • Up x 1
  3. Morpholine

Dead zone at extreme close range?

Hit T or mouse 3. Max punch is surprisingly potent.
  4. Moumoulle

T is for very very close range
    • Up x 1
  5. Torok

bump for great justice, dumb bug is DUMB!
    • Up x 1
  6. Moumoulle

Bump bunny
    • Up x 1
  7. Tasogie

what bug?,if you have someone who keeps running up to you, why do you not hit them, the punch does instant kill every time.
  8. Moumoulle

The punch is good in 1vs1 not in 1vs2
    • Up x 1
  9. Tasogie

if you are trying to fight groups, you should have a engi or 2 with you.
  10. Moumoulle

I played always with an engi but if i cańt kill a group in cqc my engi dies and me too
    • Up x 1
  11. Edmon

I had this bug happen to me at about 10m. The guy I was shooting at was just not registering any hits, but the allied mana turret behind him was taking the shots, even though I could barely see it behind him. The range of the deadzone seems to change, sometimes there isn't any at all, sometimes you can get a dead zone out to 15m or more.

Always in really massive battles, does this truely manifest and make me sad. Maybe some sort of calculation / render / placement issue?
    • Up x 2
  12. MadGelo

noticed same with my Mercy MAX
    • Up x 2
  13. LoveJuices

JESUS

CHRIST

SOME OF YOU DIDN'T JUST DRINK THE KOOL-AID

YOU SNORTED ANOTHER 15 PACKAGES RAW WITH SOME CRUSHED UP ALTOIDS

HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF TELLING US TO MELEE IF AN ENEMY STUFFS OUR FACE AND GETS INSIDE A GLITCHED DEAD ZONE. OR RELAYING THE EVER SO ILLUSIVE WISDOM COLLECTED OVER 10,000 YEARS OF TRAINING IN THE WAYS OF MAX IN THE MOUNTAINS OF MECHTEKKA THAT BRINGING ALONG ENGINEERS TO FIGHTS IS A GOOD IDEA.

HOW ABOUT

JUST FOLLOW ME FOR A MOMENT IT GETS REAL DEEP HERE

SOE FIXES THEIR ******* GAME?

HOW ABOUT THAT? DID I BLOW YOUR GODAMN MIND WITH THAT SUGGESTION?
    • Up x 9
  14. Olek

Thats not the point though, your offering a bandaid solution, we should not have to put up with bullets going through the enemy in a FPS.
    • Up x 1
  15. Moumoulle

Bump
    • Up x 1
  16. Tasogie

never seen bullets go through a max, I would say you were lagged most likily.
  17. Dusty Lens

Keep punching.
  18. Punishment

Same thing with any of my Vanu Maxes.
    • Up x 1
  19. Gearlock

I've never seen this, and just heard about it now...
    ...then again I usually roll dual falcon and Im 100% sure if I saw a round pass through a guy at 5-15m range id FLIP MY ****.

Not that I don't FLIP MY **** every 15 mins, but still.

Still tho if this is a legit bug, that sounds awful.

Almost as awful as my bullets not doing any damage after 5-10 mins of play!
  20. Olek

Nah, the problem is my MAX, when shooting at enemies at close range the rounds go straight through, I have to start backpeddling to start registering hits, it doesn't happen every time, but often enough to piss me off, nothing worse than pulling a MAX only to get killed by a HA because he is a ghost with my rounds going straight through him, then having to wait 6 minutes for another suit.

As far as lag, maybe, but they seem to have no problems hitting me, this seems to be a MAX only problem.
    • Up x 1