Max Carnage uncut

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AxiomInsanity87, May 17, 2017.

1. AxiomInsanity87

The first minute is lols (it will be apparent) and I'd like to thank TRC Killsquad and Cuckit for babysitting me the whole way through the ensuing slaughter. The very end is perfect too.

2. Diilicious

ive never understood why people dont make the colours match the team. you are TR and you are shooting at red people, that would confuse the hell out of me. NC blue, TR Red, VS Purple. :S
    • Up x 2
  3. Sazukata

Might be relevant for people who play all three factions in similar amounts.

For them at least. Personally I transition just fine. Takes a few minutes to get used to the "Okay, x uncloak sound is on my team now" kinda thing, but visually I don't have trouble.
    • Up x 1
  4. FLHuk

One of my pet hates is having to change enemy faction colours to RED on each char at log in....
  5. Diilicious

I have only 1 account on NC.I suppose red is dead might be easier in theory but something about it just doesnt mash well with my mind, xD
  6. AxiomInsanity87

I'm actually red with red planetmans, shooting blue planetmans. Can I have some of whatever you're smoking? ;)
  7. Demigan

I always keep the faction colors as they are, I only improve their contrast. Nothing beats knowing which players are from which faction and trying to lure them into each other. Additionally knowing which faction they are defines their looking direction. A VS at the TR controlled Crown B point will mostly be looking at the tower and the road leading up to it, while a TR guy will mostly be looking down the road away from their own tower. And this becomes much more important all over the continent when you want to know what side people will take cover from etc.
    • Up x 1
  8. Liewec123

i play all 3 factions when i log in, and its easier if red durrito = kill, blue durrito = ally
    otherwise if you're playing NC you get used to blue = ally and then you switch to TR and you see red durritos and think enemy and blue durritos = ally, it just saves you from the milliseconds of thought deciding friend or foe if you keep it simple, blue = ally, red = everyone else :)