MAX Balance Part 4: Everything AI.

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Chewy102, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Chewy102

I got the new Mattock tests done. They are.

MAX v MAX
    0m- no change 15 shells in the chest.
    10m- 16-17 shells. (it only changed from me not doing single shots in this test)
    15m- 24, 20, 22, 22 (22 average) A .33 change, almost no change and still over the extended mag reload limit.
    20m- 28, 30, 32 (30 average) A 4 shell drop. A VERY big buff for a shotgun. The odds of getting a kill is still low but you will do a lot more damage and be able to force someone back in cover.

Mattocks against infantry I didn't do the math for before put I got the tests done anyway if you want to watch them. I don't have anything to compare it to and MAX v Infantry isn't the point of this topic so Im not going to bother with that part.

So the change of Mattocks damage drop starting point going from 10m to 12m was a flat buff. You likely will not see any change in MAX fights though. Against infantry Id have to crunch some numbers to see if it lowers the shell counts for them, but more damage is still more damage.

As for the other changes for MAX AI weapons. I don't feel like redoing the math just yet. With them all being just new reload times it doesn't change anything but the TTKs and DPS for when they needed a reload and that doesn't happen for near any stock TR or VS MAX AI weapon till the 20m mark. That's only if the patch change the long reload times as well. I didn't use the short reload times from that being linked to player skill.
    • Up x 1