Mattherson

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xGreedFuSioN, Jun 5, 2013.

1. xGreedFuSioN

We need more VS ASAP.

Being steamrolled by TR and NC.
    • Up x 1
  2. Giggily

I knew that today was opposite day. You shouldn't have told us earlier, OP.
  3. Nocturnal7x

You one funny son b***h Ill tell you wut.
  4. NoctD

I'm sure we'll see a quick switchover to NC pops swelling in the next few days, as the 4th factioners awaken to the WG swaps.
  5. xGreedFuSioN

6. siddar

Maybe NC did have a huge population surge when they held North last time. But I think biggest move will be TR pop on Matherson dropping like a rock now that they no longer have North.

Last few days have been very bad for TR on server. I expect allot of TR to hit there breaking point over being constantly out numbered except for a few hours a day a few days a week when a few large outfits decide to log in.
  7. NoctD

SW is still a liveable WG... the next rotation is going to be the one that kills TR. When TR last had it - I hardly logged on and mostly just played on other continents when I did. Lattice or no lattice, the Indar SE WG is just terrible for an underpop faction. An overpop faction still has a shot of making it work.
  8. siddar

North = Good for a faction its population should increase.
    SW = Neutral for a faction its population should remain stable.
    SE = Bad for a faction its populations should decline.

TR failed to increase in population when it held North that should be sending a huge warning signal. I agree SE for TR would be fatal at this time. I still expect to see a decline for TR population in SW instead of it remaining stable that should normally happen with that warpgate.
  9. Vetto

Shrugs " If the TR numbers drop it going to hurt Matterson more in the long run, NC number are all already pitiful and I doubt most the Vanu are going to enjoy doing... nothing all the time cause neither side can get enough number to deal with their "4th Faction" outfit.