Mattherson TR Friday Night Ops--You're Invited!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WyrdHarper, Feb 14, 2014.

1. WyrdHarper

Greetings members of the Planetside 2 community,

As many of you know, Mattherson TR has been having some issues with population of late. What you may not know is that every outfit musters up as many people as they can on Friday nights, and it usually ends up being pretty crazy, fun, and awesome, and it's usually the best pop we have all week. Now, a lot of people have been talking about making alts or switching over to help out Mattherson TR, which is awesome. We greatly appreciate it, and are looking forward to having some fun fighting alongside you guys!

And if you're going to come over and help us, why not tonight? Tonight's going to see as many outfits on the TR operate at once, giving you the chance to try out lots of different platoons, get a diverse and interesting experience, and start your alt off with some good cert-gaining fight-y goodness.

So come Mattherson TR for this week's Friday Night Ops--try something different and have fun fighting alongside some pretty awesome (and dashingly handsome) people!

-WyrdHarper
    • Up x 2
  2. Aegie

I am definitely going to be fighting alongside Mattherson TR- I have some things that may get in the way of participating very much tonight, unfortunately (though I still hope to get in some time). I plan on logging some serious hours over the weekend though and will do what I can to help.

I'll keep my eyes out for the 903rd and Black Widow Company if you guys will be running public.

Now, again...
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. Aegie

A friendly reminder that if you're not part of the solution, then chances are likely you're part of the problem;).
  4. HadesR

Was there on my Noobie Test Char helping you win the Indar Alert :)
    • Up x 1