Mattherson - takes 2-15 minutes to login to server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ScrapyardBob, Jan 3, 2014.

1. ScrapyardBob

I live on the east coast US. Connecting to my character on Waterson, I click on the character and can login within 10-30 seconds (fairly normal). Trying to login to my characters on Mattherson takes 2-15 minutes.

Something is amiss with Mattherson, that isn't affecting Waterson.
  2. JudgeNu

lol yeah something is amiss.
    I have been dc'd twice second time it froze my pc
    3rd time BSOD
    and haven't been able to log in yet lol
  3. Red87

Nope, can't log into mattherson, been sitting there for 10 minutes now.
  4. Vaindil

Also been sitting here for 10 minutes now, nothing. Can't get past "Logging in...".
  5. DragonHearted

Same for me, disappointing on a Friday Night...
  6. SnipeXR

Been sitting at login screen now for 10 + mins can't log in )Materson.
  7. Orithax

Myself as well. I've been sitting for 15 minutes and nothing. I do see the server pop go up and down so people are going in and out.
  8. Cuze

I'm stuck at the Mattherson log in screen too.
  9. Sajuukk

10 minutes here and a no go. Exited to fix a bug with my mana turret being inaccessible and have been locked out ever since. Sucks since this was the first op with my guild in a couple of weeks.
  10. AngryPlayer

Sit there staring at "LOGGING IN" for 10 minutes only to finally get on and play for 5 minutes before I get disconnect from the server.

GG

NO

RE

SOE
  11. jls5341

same here. cant log in. cant even make another character on different server.
  12. Forlorn Hope

Logged in then disconnected as the whole server crashed. Yea.
  13. Snipereyz

Cannot log in. Same as everyone else. Attempted to create a support ticket and could not log into SOE support page. Claiming Username/password failure. Found ticket here to delete Launchpad cache. Reset SOE password. Received Email confirmation and still cannot log in to a game server...so my guess is their servers have gone bunk again. :(
  14. GettinCocky

Darn it Forlorn how many times do we have to tell you don't break the server...
  15. nooblet91698

Same here, and now Mattherson server on my log in screen says 'server unavailable' :eek:
  16. embercole

Ive been "logging in" for nearly 20 minutes, and before this i was "logging in" for 15 minutes before crashing to desktop with no error code to look up or anything.
  17. Paulus

Have you tried making a new character to see the full status? Maybe its full?
  18. ScrapyardBob

The odds of any PS2 server being full these days is about as likely as Barney Fife becoming president of the world.

Mattherson - waited 20-25 minutes before giving up
    Waterson - 5-10 second login time
  19. Roonsk

I think it might be an issue between the server and the client, usually validating your files will fix it.

That's been working for me.
  20. Istaril

Validating files did nothing for it. The OP's problem persists; I can't get on Mattherson either.