Mattherson Pop prime time.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Typhoeus, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Typhoeus

[IMG]

screenshot taken at 5:10pm est June 16th.

Plz fix SOE.
  2. TrenchDigger

its fathers day *******
  3. Typhoeus

The vanu have no fathers?
    • Up x 1
  4. esperen

VS Pop on Mattherson has always been high since the merger. Many more 4th factioners since the Max abilities came out. Those with little to no skill will usually go to where it is required in the least amounts.
  5. Bape

LOL
  6. VengeanceD

It's not the first time they hold all three continents. VS has been outpoppin' TR and NC ever since the ZOE MAXs came out and everyone started playing their VS alts.
  7. W00Die

8. Cl1mh4224rd

People really need to stop repeating this falsehood. VS late night populations were absurd weeks before ZOE made it to the Live servers.
    • Up x 1
  9. Epic High Five

If only there was some sort of evidence of gross pop imbalance during prime time hours.

Say, just after 5, corroborated by a screen shot. Man that'd be nice.

Anyway, I play primarily at night and VS has always had more at night because they've got [DA] who are all weirdos who play until 7am and are great to fight. Except not anymore because now there's always a full platoon+ of VS pubbies tagging along and overwhelming everyone. Ender will probably attest to there being much, much less in the way of fun squad fights but maybe I've just got bad luck.
    • Up x 1
  10. treeHamster

Hey guys, remember the Mattherson VS held Indar for over a month before ZOE came out and the 4th faction came flooding over. What's your excuse for that entire month? What did your dog each your vehicle resources?
  11. Pyro Force

So not that picture? Since its territory owned and not population?
    • Up x 2
  12. Epic High Five

I was being sarcastic.

That picture is exactly what we needed.

13. Pyro Force

-_- gotme
  14. Cl1mh4224rd

I'm a bit confused here, but the territory situation at the very beginning of prime time--immediately following many hours of off-peak VS dominance--is not evidence of VS over-population during prime time. VS population during prime time is quite reasonable.
  15. illgot

Science is the father of the Vanu!
  16. Badname3073

17. malden

First: pop is even right now with TR having an advantage 34%

Second: that is territory controlled, it just means VS is wipping *** on all continents ATM.