@Mattherson NC, Early Morning Alerts

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ender, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Ender

[IMG]
    Where do you find all these people!? Oh and... @ TAS, quit ******* ghost capping the north! Blah, make me leave so many good fights.
  2. VSDerp

That's all i see in the morning alerts TAS TAS TAS TAS TAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. lootandshoot

Me likey ghost-cap.:)
  4. lootandshoot

Ender have you tried to lower your ram timings i have that ram on a rig of mine and i got it down to 6-6-6
  5. FlayvorOfEvil

I just log on at the 1 hour point to reap the certs.
  6. Trucky

You think that's bad? just look at helios. There's an outfit of chinese hackers in an overmind using a vpn with ventrilo every morning capping everything.
  7. jm20

Did you beat them? I am unsure due to the lack of content in your post. When you get a chance let us resume the NC/VS alliance to team up on the TR like we normally do :rolleyes:
  8. Breidr

Well, in my opinion, alerts suck in general. During primetime it's just a zergfest where TR get the short end of the stick, so much so that if an alert starts, my outfit will book it somewhere else. It's actually more fun when we can find another platoon to fight.

From what I've heard, alerts were supposed to focus the off-peak population to provide for fights. This has NEVER been the case in my experience. It just leads to crap like this:

[IMG]

Which is awesome if you are NC, not so much otherwise. Basically what it's reinforcing is "Join the overpopulated faction, they get all these free certs!" I'd love to take advantage of that XP Bonus, but how can I when it's insta-death outside the warpgate. If I'm lucky I'll get a measly 40 extra XP off of a kill, if I can manage to get one... Forget capping anything.

The alerts do nothing but reward the old behavior with more ****, nothing more. Everyone just went to Indar and capped NC bases rather than fight. Nights are still full of ghostcapping, nothing has changed. They've just made it more rewarding to be NC...
    • Up x 1
  9. TrogdorNC

What this guy doesn't say is how on indar at the exact same time NC population was below 10%. Its not our fault that your faction doesnt want to fight in the alert and stays on Indar. While NC is the most populated faction, at the time of winning the alert we were at around 37% world population, hardly an overwhelming advantage.
  10. Breidr

If I recall at the time, TR had a server population of about 24%. Still not balanced. People just went for the non-futile fight. Do you expect otherwise? 37% vs. 24%, still would have ended in the same result.
  11. TrogdorNC

Well whats your proposed solution?

NC is obviously going to attract more players because they are based around freedom. All this is right now is pointless whining.
  12. Aisar

I can't speak for any other server but on Mattherson certain TR and VS choose to ignore Alerts. I will always participate in Alerts regardless of what is going on anywhere else, if anyone decides they don't want to be apart of it that is their choice and they have every right to make it. We completely stomped because too many TR and VS ignored it. Not much you can do about that. Also because we are awesome ;)
  13. Kunotron

Actually the NC are more based around terrorism. If Osama Bin Ladin were still alive and played PS2 from his compound, he would pick NC. I heard he was reading his beta acceptance E-mail when SEAL Team 6 busted in.