Matterson "ghosts"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SpruceMoose, Nov 28, 2012.

1. SpruceMoose

was attacking Lilith corp mine on amerish
    VS had 3 sundys up with whole squads of people attacking, NC was defending and losing badly

then all the vanu stood still, but kept respawning at sundys only me and a few other were actually moving around
    I'm talking about 20+ people just "AFK" out of nowhere, some would just drop dead and respawn in the exact same spot

meanwhile the NC started to lost their heads, their character models had no heads on kill screen and were totally invisible everywhere else
    a few you could see just fine, kill them though and they respawned as ghosts

my outfit over on indar were all screaming over invisible mossy's everywhere and floating people in the air

least its still beta
  2. Daiyousei

Yeah.... I think the lack of optimization alone says it's still beta but that also would do it...
  3. SpruceMoose

anyone else from matterson see this weird ****?
    or has the server been restarted yet?
  4. DorkSided

Yes server is bugged again.
  5. Disciple002

I witnessed the same issues as well.

Seems though many don't understand what the word beta means. Just because a game has bugs with the release version doesn't mean it is still in beta.