Matherson or Waterson for VS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by S0LAR15, Apr 24, 2013.

1. S0LAR15

I'm currently playing on Cobalt, since that's where I made my VS main, last Novemeber. However, since then I've moved to Pittsburgh and I'm thinking it's time to have a US server VS character so I can play in prime time more often.

Which server has the best VS outfits? I don't care about pop, only which has the best outfits.
  2. Bape

VS in Mattherson are really tough and organized they already took indar
    • Up x 1
  3. S0LAR15

1 Vote for Mattheson then.
  4. TeamGreener

both are relatively organized, Waterson has the Vanu Alliance.

However, Waterson's population is eclipsed by the hordes of NC/TR
    • Up x 1
  5. Zotamedu

The VS on Waterson are very organized and routinely kick the behinds of the much larger forces from the NC and TR. I really respect the Vanu.
  6. Soundmonitor

VS waterson hands down, planning on turning coat to join them.
    • Up x 2
  7. NoctD

Yes indeed - Waterson VS.
  8. VanuSovereignty

VSA is also in existence on Mattherson and some of the best outfits like NNG reside there. Populations are also much better on Mattherson compared to Waterson, from what I here.

The banter on Mattherson is... interesting, and you won't get shot down by your own AA guns like you will on some other servers.
  9. Engine91

from an NC pov. VS on Matherson can be organized and a joy to play against (depending on the outfit). they often work together and are good pilots and combatants. there are of course the crazys but every faction has those.
  10. NC_agent00kevin

Waterson VS have quite a few organized and tactical outfits. I fight most of the TR in a lazy half tryhard manner, but when I see many of the VS outfit tags, its all srs bsns.
  11. MarlboroMan-E

I respect the Matty VS, they are frequently well organized, have good pop, and some pretty good outfits. Don't know anything about Watterson, sorry.
  12. Badname82

Waterson VS typically hits 29% at prime time.

They are smart enough to focus attacks to where they have no problem capping continents regularly. I usually end up fighting the more numerous and far less coordinated TR for easy certs.
  13. S0LAR15

Hmm so a close call, guess either would be good, I was expecting there to be a difference.
  14. Total_Overkill

There is a difference, Matherson VS are coordinated and tactical for the sake of winning... Waterson VS are coordinated and tactical for the sake of survival...

Guess which one fights tooth and claw?
    • Up x 3
  15. S0LAR15

Waterson sound like they need every Vanu they can get. There I shall spawn, with my european Circuit camo!
    • Up x 2
  16. vaxx

You wont regret it. The only reason I am still playing VS is because the great VS folks on Waterson.
  17. Obscura

The mattherson VS have bigger numbers, but the waterson VS have the vanu alliance and are very organized. Id go waterson if i were you.
  18. Giggily

VS on Mattherson have the #1 skilled VS outfit in existence, EARTH'S SPECIAL FORCES [GOKU]. As a result VS reinforcements should be headed to Waterson tbqh imho.

e: actually now that I look at it Miller has the #1 skilled VS outfit in existence, requesting Miller VS to send seasoned veterans to train Mattherson and Waterson troops tia
  19. Saintlycow

Waterson needs more vanu, it has a smaller pop than the mattherson Vanu.

Do the right thing, be a man, and join Waterson!
  20. trippletea

I quite agree w/ obscura saying that the Matherson VS have much more numbers, though there is the few hard core outfits on the server, for the most part the VS on Matty does rely heavily on the zerg rush. On Waterson on the other hand, i've noticed that overall the zerg does seem to be more organized and in control of itself to a certain extent. As for me I would move to waterson just the VS is so exclipsed by the TR and NC, mind you the NC does seem to over power us to a certain extent on Matherson also with their strong zerg numbers and they seem to have a strong Mumble channel or something. Hopefully with the up and coming cosmetic changes and other things that a few more people will boost the waterson VS pop. Hope I helped with your decision. :)