Matherson full faction conference-All outfits invited.

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Negator, Jun 21, 2013.

1. BaronX13

Only due to not seeing my name/outfit on the list, I'll just clarify that I will be attending. BaronX13 [RX13] (Vanu)
  2. Negator

FRONT PAGE UPDATED. if you didnt get a PM, let me know.
  3. Negator

ALSO: 8PM EST tonight, another informal meetup for anyone i havent spoken to already. PM if you can make it, ill be checking all the way up to 8PM EST.

If your name isnt on the list, let me know.
  4. BrandoMG

Dang, you always schedule these for when I'm on alert, lol.
  5. Aleksiel

I'll be there, representing Black Widow Company
  6. Valiant Viet

This is tomorrow. Hope everyone has the information to attend and is open for discussion.
  7. Negator

that it is. TS info going out tonight.
  8. NguyenW

Understood, I've sent you a PM on the forums if you havn't seen it yet Negator.
  9. Negator

PM me if you havent received the info.
  10. Negator

First annual/bimonthly/quarterly/whenever Outfit summit meeting complete! Many thanks to the 30+ outfit representatives that showed up.

Notes and other fun stuff to be posted on first page this evening.
  11. Negator

AAR time!

Please post your thoughts on what went well and what we can do better next time.
  12. BrandoMG

To do better next time: Send someone to my house to knock on my door and remind me that meetings are going down! J/K I think it was incredibly productive.

Was very happy to get the chance to chat with some of the TR folks and get some stuff sorted out for our faction. I think if nothing else that was a very productive point.
  13. Negator

PS: i lied, im being lazy tonight. ill type up everything at work tomorrow.

Glad you enjoyed it brando!
  14. Negator

Sorry guys, been quite busy. Have alot of things to put out when i get to it.

In other news, Luperza will film and get our outfit leadership showdown on FNO

:)
  15. Finnegar

Is there a recording of the meeting or any minutes?
  16. Negator

IRL has me tied up today folks, goign to have to put off today's event until next week.
  17. Phrygen

I wish this initiative the best of luck.
  18. BrandoMG

I've got my twitch setup going finally and am working to couple it with MilitaryGamers.com's website and blog system. Its a show/blog called "Do You Even Strategy, Bro?" The focus is on discussing RL and virtual world military strategy and tactics as well as showcasing Outfits, Guilds, Clans and games that have any element of organization to them as well as RTSs and whatnot. We'll also be providing current military news and carrying out MilitaryGamers.com's mission of veterans benefits and PTSD outreach.

The twitch.tv link is twitch.tv/strategybro and the Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/strategybro and the blog should (hopefully someday) be up at http://www.militarygamers.com/strategybro (a trend!) Getting the YouTube and Twitter accounts still set up (Social media is exhausting).

We'll be broadcasting at SOE Live and I'll be plugging the effort during our Player Panel this coming Friday @ 1600 (Vegas time). I'll also be plugging the Mattherson server effort that we've got going here.

If anyone will be at SOE Live and wants to talk strategy or just talk trash in general, we'll be streaming live from the MilitaryGamers.com's booth.