MASSIVE NERF IN SARON:time of refund cert and sc

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Navoletti, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EliteEskimo

I don't get it, why did they give the Saron an increased Dakka trait? The Saron should be a powerful, single shot, pin point precision laser weapon. For some reason they've decided that the TR can't have their faction traits so they might as well give them to the VS now, even though it's obvious the VS don't want those traits? What's next a Laser based Gatling Gun for the VS Max?:rolleyes:
  2. iller

So you guys are saying... It's not longer a Hitscan Laser Sniper of Doom?

WOOHOO!!! THANK YOU SONY! You finally did something right for a change :eek: :D :eek:
  3. X3Killjaeden

because SOE likes to completely screw over people who certed into a weapon after those tested and liked their previous behaviour.
  4. MFP_TK_01

What did I tell you about the caps.
  5. MFP_TK_01

Please video your progression. Please please please video it.
  6. Chemicalnurd

It's not really a nerf, but a change of role.
    It'd be better if they'd added a new gun instead though.
  7. Navoletti

WITH WHAT KEY RECORD THE GAME FOR CAPTURE A VIDEO?AND WITH KEY DISABLE?
  8. Navoletti

IS BAD NOW FOR KILL INFANTRY I CHECK AND FOR DESTROY TURRET OR PHALANX NEED 3 CHARGES AND LOSE TIME OR FOR KILL A ENEMY VEHICLE.

AND THE AUTO MODE SHOT IS REALLY AWFULL
  9. HellasVagabond

1 word....The same i've been hearing from the VS/TR since beta....

CONTROLLED BURSTS....From what i see they do wonders in that vid :)
  10. MFP_TK_01

NO, I'M TALKING ABOUT WITH YOUR CONTACT WITH LAWYERS TO HELP YOU FIGHT POLITIC SCAMMER FRAUD COMPANY
  11. Navoletti

well probably i upload the paper of the future cause but really i lost the patience with this politic of the company now have test server but each new update add a new nerf...and now with the dirty movement of marketing of the change of Price of old ítems for more high Price example halbred is a very bad movement and they not respect the users.
  12. Ganelon

We've reached the point where SOE is giving other factions TR traits for their tank secondaries.
  13. Ronin Oni

Which is exactly what people were crying about on the forums

"WAAAH Why isn't my enforcer more different from the Halberd?? WAAAAAAH!"

and of course, the Saron was also nearly identical as well.... but actually WORSE than the Halberd (unlike the Enforcer which was all around better)

This new version of the Saron (and enforcer... also much like Saron actually) should actually make them more competitive vs Vulcans in close range, while still doing the same DPS over range just requiring more semi-auto fire, and multiple hits...

however the increased velocity and removal of delay should make those shots easier while not making it OP against infantry
  14. Ronin Oni

I'm not angry

I was angry with my previous Saron, having spent a TON of certs on it, and having it literally inferior to the Halberd in almost EVERY way except for projectile drop (which is braindead easy to compensate for with a lil practice).

NOW I'm happy.... this gon' be much mo bettah for my gunner.
  15. Ganelon

Making Saron & Enforcer competitive with Vulcan in close range equals to turning the Vulcan in complete and utter trash. Close range was the only thing it had going for it, now it even gets beaten at that.
  16. Ronin Oni

Vulcan has BEEN trash....

I stopped using it a long time ago.

With these new changes to VS and NC secondaries, hopefully the Vulcan will get some accuracy or ranged capability.

I've been using Halberd on Prowler :p

I was shocked to see no changes to TR secondaries... I'm guessing because the Prowler has been slightly over-performing comparatively
  17. MFP_TK_01

Hey, whoever is erasing Navoletti's incredibly awesome to read posts, can you erase mine as well at #64 and #65, and I guess this one while we are at it. They don't make much sense as it stands when they get taken out of context like that.
  18. Roxputin

VS:- Suck it up...It is a faction trait to be shunned and downcast. Even when it comes down to our core strengths.
  19. Ashur

Let's ignore the changes in DPS.

Let's focus on the fact that SOE took a gun that is literally the most popular secondary on magriders in the game, and COMPLETELY CHANGED IT IN TO A DIFFERENT WEAPON, a gun I spent 7$ on, and certed up is now a gun I don't want to use, because it went from a gun I can use to hit&run to this garbage.

Even if it gets fixed, WHY CHANGE IT? No one wanted it, no one whined about it, why not make it a NEW WEAPON? Why take a gun people spent money and certs on and then completely rework it in to a different gun. It's like buying a shotgun only for it to be turned in to a sniper next patch...insanity...
    • Up x 2
  20. ent|ty

Its true, they do this with several weapons, where they might as well be single shot, because the bloom is too large to be useful as burst or automatic.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.