Massive Desync/Lag problems

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DaGrEatOne, Jan 24, 2016.

1. DaGrEatOne

I have massive problems with synchronisation in PS2 since the last update... its really horible things are porting around like crazy at least on my screen some ppl told me I'm porting around like a hacker, my ping is ususally somewhere at 60~100 now its slightly higher 80~150 i don't have any problems with my ping in other games beside PS2 so what should i do? I'm playing on Cobalt btw.
    [IMG]
  2. Salatkopfjger

Hi,

the same problem with me . Before the update ,the game ran smoothly , now do I log and the game runs 1-2 minutes without any problems. After that my CPU runs up to 100 % and the game stutters massively. Especially bad in battles with 50-100 or more players. The GPU runs totally chilled further. In other games, I do not have these problems. For this purpose, it should be said that I have already tried to screw the requirements down. Even with all settings on low and playback quality on 50 % the problem occurs. Before the update I've played on max settings without any problems.

3. Pfundi

Do I understand correctly, you complain about 150ms ping? In Planetside?
  4. MyPS2

Did you read the thread or just look at the pic? No the ping was to show the connection was good. the complaint was about desync, when everyone starts warping around. Then people start sending you tells accusing you of cheating and telling you your warping and they are gonna report you. People see you warping around but don't understand everyone is warping on your screen.. I have learned to stay in my Sundy as much as possible and use CE when it hits me. As they only see you warping when you move. But to me everyone else still warps. I have had the desync issue on and off sense launch. It has come and gone with various updates from the beginning. It seems worse the bigger the pop. There have been several threads post here about it "DESYNC".
  5. Pfundi

Damn, now Im totally at the end with my english. I didnt even think about anything like that. Thanks for explaining.
  6. DaGrEatOne

its exactly the same issues it runs fine for like ~2min without any problems then the desync starts. It don't have any preformance problems but i could bet its some DHCP problem... Iam gona try out few things later on.

thanks for the explanation

Just to clear up things, i didn't had any problems like this before it just started with masive game crashes after the last big update, then the hot fix came out and fixed my crash problem, but then I got massive problems with DESYNC. I'm useing Window 8.1 Pro 64Bit and 770GTX with 352.86 and a AMD Phenom ll X6 1055T & 8GB RAM my antivirus program is 360 Total Security
  7. DaGrEatOne

*little update

First of all I'm not sure if the problem got fixed by the server it self, well I've no desync anymore. I released, renew and flushed my DNS: 1st you've to press the windowskey & R then you type cmd. The console will apear and you'll have to type: ipconfig /release confirm with Enter then you type in: ipconfig /renew again confirm with enter at least you've to type ipconfig /flushdns and enter again this is how I solve it. Salatkopfjger reinstalled his game and got a the newest drivers for his video card. This is how it fixed his problem. Well I hope it could help at least few ppl.
  8. Salatkopfjger

My graphics driver was indeed up to date but it has subsequently set an improvement after i reinstalling the game after that.
    An attempt was definitely worth it .

Who also got a problem with the performance should try both steps to get back to the old performance.
    Thx DaGrEatOne for ur support! :)