masamune + ns15m

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by ExarRazor, Mar 20, 2017.

1. ExarRazor

i bought the masamune earlier, and have some questions about the supposed 'wire guided' mode

whenever i use this thing, the rockets all take an immediate nosedive towards the ground, and NOT to where im actually aiming, which is what wire guiding should do, right? whats up with that?

also, what's that difference between the ns15m1 and the ns15m2? did DBG really release literally two identical lmg's?
  2. Shocky

to answer the 2nd question the older NS15M was colored wrong on relice it was a dark color instead of the normal NS tan that you would see on the NS11A and 11C. now the rockets only engage the guiding after you move your cursor quite a distance otherwise the rockets will wet noddle like other NS launchers. with some practice you can get them to land on target but for the most part aim higher and further then where the target actually is and you should hit dead on.

hope this helped
  3. Liewec123

for masamune, aim above where you want to shoot if the target is stationary,
    you can test that out in VR Training, for moving targets you'll have to aim above and also lead them by a huge margin.
  4. JonnyBlue

Did you not test it in TR training really? Sorry its rubbish.
  5. Crayv

I oddly enough like this launcher. At close range against infantry it is like a pump action that actually kills people.

I have a feeling if I don't take another break from the game and keep using we will see threads calling the new rocket primary in a few months.