Map showing fake timers or incorrect progress bar.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by WatchTheNinja, Jul 19, 2022.

1. WatchTheNinja

Some bases will have a timer counting down or up when looking from the map screen but will be incorrect until you deploy to that hex and then the M map updates. Anyone else?
    • Up x 5
  2. WatchTheNinja

3. CrunchSlamchest

Yeah, this map condition is particularly frustrating when trying to decide where to take a squad or platoon. You have to doublecheck everything.
  4. Yaesu

Or where the larger battles are. You get there and there's not much going on.
  5. TrojonKing 1st

Yup I posted about this two months ago and got a reply from @Mithril saying they would look into it.
  6. TrojonKing 1st

Issue has now been fixed. thanks @Mithril and the team :)
  7. Talthos

Still seeing bases with timers stuck at 0 seconds.
    • Up x 2
  8. TrojonKing 1st

Yup I must agree that this issue is not fixed. I would of thought they would have fixed before this weekends event???
  9. TrojonKing 1st

Map is still miss reporting??? how are we ment to effectively organize our squads when we keep sending them to bases that are not under attack when the bloody map say's they are?
    • Up x 2
  10. TrojonKing 1st

Main map is still Broken after 2 month's of being Told by mitril that you would look into it.
    • Up x 1
  11. Yaesu

Yep. There were a few times yesterday I jumped to bases being attacked but NADA when I got there. This could be a reason for losing an alert in some cases.
    • Up x 2
  12. TrojonKing 1st

Now in the 4 month of this bug and it's still not fixed. Without good information or at least a map that works how the hell are we ment to command or know where to fight?
    • Up x 1