Manchester Meet up 27th July 2013 Come and Jest with us

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by thekiller2002us, Apr 10, 2013.

1. thekiller2002us

For any of you planetside 2 players that are defending the northern or southern sectors of England or indeed any other planetside 2 players that are prepared to hop on a galaxy and deploy in Manchester. The Jesters have arranged a drinking session on the 27th July.

ALL Spandex clad Vanu, imperialistic scum TR are welcome to join us- as well as other NC and other outfits on Cobalt

If any of you are interested then post a comment below. There are already 20+ jesters interested but it would be fun to see some enemies + other friends in the mix

Event Details

Location: Kyoto Lounge, 131 Grosvenor St, Manchester, Lancashire M1 7HE

Time: 19:00 GMT

Date: Saturday 27th July 2013

Kyoto Website: http://www.kyotolounge.com/

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. thekiller2002us

Should have highlighted this is aimed towards the Cobalt crew
  3. thekiller2002us

4. Ribero

Is that £4.99 for a Pint and a Burger, just a bottle or some other measure?
    Just saying, if that's a pint that's cheaper than Weatherspoons. Pretty awesome.
  5. thekiller2002us

Dont know- we have a good 15+ guys coming, I would love for other outfits to come alone- whether its vanu/tr/nc , should be good fun- its another 3 months away, but i will keep bumping to see if anyone else is interested
  6. thekiller2002us

7. A3DELITIST

Never seen this place before and i live just outside MCR about 10 miles away.
    If im rich nearer the time i may get back to you on this...but im bringing my own keyboard :) G15' are damn awful, i sent 2 back and a G510, horrid mushy keys and very unreliable.

Prices seem very reasonable, £10 for 4 hours.
    I have been to GamerBase a few times but i went about 2 months ago with my son for a day of gaming madness...but found they have closed down :mad:
  8. thekiller2002us

yeah that would be cool, We would be doing mostly drinking though :) so don't I wouldn't worry too much about bringing a keyboard :)
  9. thekiller2002us

bump again,

well with the replies I have got and the conversations I have had, we should have a good few people coming, so should be good fun.

if anyone else is interested keep posting and let me know on this thread- even if it is a maybe
    Everyone is welcome- whether you have played for 1 day or 6 months. I tried working with SOE on this one to try and get them interested but they are prob too busy with the VEGAS meetup :(

Although this is organised by a NC outfit- it would be really good fun if any peeps from the VANU or the TR want to come (don't worry we will be nice and it should be a good laugh drinking with your enemies.)
  10. Bombardier

This sounds like fun, I will attend if I have permssion from my wife :) I might wear my HA armour. .. now i am thinking bring wife wearing VS (Purple Tights) stuff, lol
  11. reaper15392

well should be a good crack, shame i don't have any got any nc Armour or id where that , think il head down
  12. thekiller2002us

13. thekiller2002us

edit* received some 25+ people who are interested (including Jesters)
    Hopefully we will get a bit more interest over the coming two months :)
  14. Cougarbrit

Possibly, can't really say this early on though.
  15. thekiller2002us

16. thekiller2002us

17. thekiller2002us

18. thekiller2002us

19. AJRDLawrence

Sounds like fun although I no longer have transport to make my own way to the city centre. I'll have to check my wallet closer to the time too :p
  20. thekiller2002us

This is happening in 3 weeks, If anyone is going to go- please let me know