Mana Turret Revamp

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by thed1rt, Nov 26, 2020.

1. thed1rt

Hey guys I love playing my engy. One thing I dont like is medium distance Anti-Infantry Mana Turret. Can you give the turret 2 different zooms? A medium zoom that switchs it to 3 round burst. And a far zoom that switches it to super accurate 1 round shots. Sometimes I shoot at an infantry over 100m away and I hit him with 5 headshots and 20 body shots and the guy is still running around commiting grotesque atrocities.

Also the anti vehicle mana turret. Can we give it a 1 minute cooldown but give it a hardlight shield that blocks 3 vehicle shots before the shield is gone forever? This is just to protect the engineer from 3 tank shots or explosions before he insta dies.

Also the big REVAMP. Magnetically stick your turret to a vehicle. The engineer can magnetically stick his boots and turret onto a Valkrie, Galaxy, Sunderer, or Ant. This lets him use his Mana Turret as an extre vehicle turret that he controls. They can stick it ANYWHERE even the bottom of a galaxy or side of a sunderer. Valkrie can have 1 turret stuck to it, Galaxy can have 3 turrets stuck to it, Sunderer can have 1 turret stuck to it, Sunderer can have 1 turret stuck to it, Ant can have 2 or 3 turrets stuck to it..

Plz let me zoom around like superman in my my turret.

Also give the Ant optional upgrade that lets engineers stick Spitfire Turrets to their Ant. So we can get 8 people all trying to squeeze their spitfires onto 1 ant. LOL. Change it and name it the BEHOLDER UPGRADE.

The beholder is an ancient mythical creature with many eyes and each eye can cast deathrays and spells all at once at many different people.

Plz let me zoom around like superman in my my turret.