Making New Video Looking for Welcoming Outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by FuzzyNova, May 2, 2023.

1. FuzzyNova

I've been on hiatus for probably about 3 years or so and I just came back. I used to play this game every single day and loved it. With that said I Have a YouTube Channel with a small but Great viewer base where I Usually Play MechWarrior Online and Post My Short military sci Fi films or projects. But

I want to do a New Video on coming back to planetside 2. Show it to those who have no idea about it and new players what a gem this game really is. I am looking for a Solid outfit in any Faction that does alot of Teamwork, Tactical gameplay, Hopefully some Armored Vehicle Convoy action. Air Combat and Teamwork and of course infantry.
    For example Joining a Prowler Unit with a commander and Training and fighting in it would be GOLD
    Since I'm back of course I'm looking to join one myself since my current one I believe is gone.

I hope to Record content over the next few weeks. I would like to use my TR or Vanu account but NC is fine if that's all I hear from. I also Was very Interested and invested in the game before I left with buying as much construction modules as I could or needed. As well as Weapon's skins etc
    But after coming back I realize I'm complete garbage again. I lost that hand Eye Coordination memory that PS2 drills deep into your brain after you play it a year straight. Forgot all of the little Tiks and things that kept me alive.
    But yeah! I'm hoping to Get into an active Outfit to showcase the fun parts of planetside 2.
    Thank you