[Suggestion] Make double XP every weekend, but continent-specific

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Slink(FSU), Jan 9, 2013.

1. L1ttlebear

+1 This is a Great idea!
  2. Tasogie

They could make it so its random, so none ever knows what realm is going to get it.Just let the server choose as an when.
  3. Tiggles

I think this is the first time I've ever seen a good idea posted on these forums.

I logged in just to thank the OP.
  4. Slink(FSU)

Thanks guys! :)
  5. Skadi

Should reduce XP gained if your at the crown... because we all know anyone who spends there life there is ruining their factions chance of domination the cont.
  6. Rumless

This is a great idea, this way i can stop paying for boosts and subscription and just get the bonus xp for free.
  7. Kyouki

Actually logged into forums to say I support this idea. Maybe a tweak or two for the exp gain. Like maybe the faction that holds x continent gets 1.5x exp that weekend? So we wont get people just fighting at the Ascent like people do at the crown. (Amerish's Crown for those that don't know because of lack of Amerish) Truthfully Amerish is the most beautiful and fun continent to play on but unless we want easy caps and another faction wants easy caps we don't get any action. Back when PS2 was first released all 3 continents had good fights and population. I did spend most of my time on Esamir then because, cmon a snow continent is a pretty awesome place to fight.
  8. BadOmen

+1 ... /signed.... i support this idea
  9. Gisgo

10. Rivenshield

/signed

This is an excellent idea.
  11. pR4cs

/signed

The is great' Would certainly draw the crowds to the right place instead of camping the crown
  12. Genghiskron

Best way in the game's current state to get some real action going. This would motivate many I know that much.

+1
  13. MrMchale

Yes people are stupid, though a person is intelligent just watch MIB
  14. Rajel

Um, I don't see why everyone thinks this is such a great idea.

Imagine getting locked out of double XP simply because the continent is full. I don't know about you, but I would be pretty upset.
  15. DrNoesis

+1 would welcome the excuse to move off of Esamir..
  16. Archer24

I support this thread. Sick and tired of Indar already.
  17. ImGladUmad

lol.

So on weekends we are gonna have

1 Full continent....locked continent

1 kind of full continent(most trying to warp to the double xp continent).

1 completely unpopulated continent.

If your server has low population that 1 continent full...and the other 2 completely empty

No offense man, but sounds like a horrible idea, can't believe how many likes u have.
  18. RawrKitty

This. I NEED MORE EXP WEEKENDS

AND I WANT MORE FIGHTS ON AMERISH!

Two desires with one stone.
  19. RawrKitty

Oh you mean like how it is with indar currently?
    this changes nothing, that will persist at any time prime time.
    • Up x 1
  20. ImGladUmad

Indar is the fullest....Not near lock full.

Esamir gets some decent action as well.

But your right, people might not play in the weekends enough, that all people can will play on that continent and all other continents will be 100% empty.