[Suggestion] Make a server forum that is accessible through a terminal in sanctuary.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Obscura, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Obscura

I think it would be a nice feature if each server had it's own forums accessible through a terminal in the sanctuary. It could have a daily "bulletin", which highlights clips of the biggest fights of the day , individual players, and or allows players to vote on those things, as a way to encourage community discussion about planetside 2 on each individual server. You could put it on these forums but I think it would add some thing the game lacks right now, hype.

And dev's(and parent company Columbus Nova).. can you please release some new cinematic trailers, artwork, etc? I doubt this will reach the eyes of any devs but it honestly feels like this game at this point just exists to trickle in money, and not for players continuing enjoyment and love for this unique game and the Planetside franchise.

TL:DR-Devs you're doing great. In fact, wrel ran me over the other day on Emerald, no joke. He said sorry, but I wasn't even mad. Do something to promote the game, because it has fallen far into obscurity. Hype also bring new players in for Arena.
  2. Liewec123

So new players can see vets complaining about the bad direction that the game is going in? XD
    If they did any kind of forum link it'd be to reddit, where the butt-kissing mods will "poof" away any criticism.
    • Up x 1
  3. Blam320

Lmao you really think Reddit is a circle jerk of positivity?

Literally every single forum has it's negative nancies. the official forums are a bit of an exception since literally everyone here is a saltlord who hates RPG with such a burning passion it makes all of Hell collectively blush.