[Suggestion] Make a new continent (or subarea) with no air allowed

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Megrim, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Yeo-Yin

I think that in each and every post you do you always try to prove that i am right.
  2. Mathematics

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about your posts. :)
  3. AdmiralArmchair

That's actually an amazing idea. Planetside 1 could have used that. Someone tweet this to the devs.
  4. Duckforceone

as it looks currently, i never think this will happen. Not unless they suddenly starts to listen to us.

Because if they did this, air and tanks would scream, scream and scream, that they could not earn xp anymore by farming their favourite infantry... because most infantry would go there instead.... :D
  5. smokemaker

I imagine we will see both this and a jungle map at some time. i hope at least.
  6. Brok9000

Can't, all the infantry would be there, and then who would the pro pilots farm?
  7. AngryPlayer

There's nothing wrong with having areas or an entire continent where vehicles are disabled, save for flashs and sundies, due to an EMP field or somethinf of the like. Varitey isn't going to kill the game. It would only make it better. The only people I see opposing anti-vehicle things are people who want easy cert farming. Options aren't harmful, staleness is.