[Suggestion] Main Battle Tank weapon choices are boring. Lets have more exciting options! (pics inside)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bukoski, Feb 19, 2015.

1. MahouFairy

Yup Soviet songs are actually not bad. "When the Soldiers Are Singing" and "V Put" ( not the initials of Putin) are worth listening to. I once annoyed the hell out of my TR comrades by blasting the Red Alert 3 theme song. XD
    to.
  2. Bukoski

You had me fooled as well with that photoshop.

My own thoughts on something like this though: if it can't 1 shot or at least set a lightning on fire with 1 hit, then its useless in any mass scale combat. It will just get bitten to death by "fleas" who duck behind cover after 1 shot.
  3. Bukoski

Give all four guns the vulcan damage model and I'd love it.
  4. Nalothisal

I've hated the way the prowler looks in this game. Can we get a redesign pass on the ESMBTs and maybe make the prowler look less like the dumb burger tank and more like an actual threat, yaknow something like this: [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  5. placeholder22

I'd rather give more variety to the lightning. It can only have 1 gun, unlike the MBTs, which can have dozens of combinations.
  6. Nalothisal

Well since people liked the design suggestion for the Prowler I'll throw more ideas for the Vanguard and Magrider.

New NC Vanguard:
    [IMG]

New VS Magrider:
    [IMG]
    mmm not too sure about this one heh
  7. Jaedrik

I think we'd all rather see a turreted Magrider, my friend.
    Well, exaggeration aside...
    A lot of people would like to see a return to drivers and gunners being separated. :D
  8. Distortedcolor

Kinda don't like the turret part on the vanguard, looks too big and blocky. (Even for the vanguard)
  9. Nalothisal

well obviously that wouldn't be there if they do (highly doubt it) a redesign pass on the MBTs
  10. AkharGriffon

Oh my goodness, YES. That game made up a huge part of my childhood. I still play it today sometimes. (It's open-source and free, Warzone 2100 Resurrection Project or something like that for those interested.)

Plus, what could be more TR than everyone's beloved Machinegun Viper Wheels? Then we can just throw in the Plasma Cannon Cobra Hover for VS, and the Gauss Cannon Python Tracks for NC.

And a Lancer Mantis VTOL for NS, pretty please?
  11. PYROxSYCO

[IMG]

I've seen enough Hentai to know where this is going.... Does it **** people who get near? XD
  12. Shiaari

I was thinking the exact same thing.