Magrider's Multidirectional exaust and new weapon: need more players

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by InexoraVC, Jul 1, 2019.

1. InexoraVC

I've tested it in VR - it feels great and Magrider has a chance to become a fun rig. Also I tried Aphelion successor.
    Unfortunately because of low population on Test server I could not test it in massive battles. I think many players are actually interested to see what has been changed but they don't know about these changes.
    Maybe devs should announce large event ?
  2. Trillsiker

any news for that long awaiting feature for the mag ? Has anyone made some test and could give feedback on it?
  3. Demigan

No large scale test but I can tell you a few things about it:
    It allows the Magrider to burn forwards and diagonally forwards. So now you basically have 3 directions you can afterburn in based on your input. It allows for a bit more control but it's not that big of an advantage I think.

The bigger advantage is that you don't have to put your Magburner in that slot anymore, so you can have Magburner and fire suppression for example. That puts the Healthpool of the Magrider very close to that of the Vanguard on top of the Magrider being a superior vehicle (yeah I said it, look at the forum where we've proven the Magrider to outperform both the Vanguard and Prowler, but since the VS score the same with Lightnings they do not have superior skill in tanking). Seems like an uneccessary buff to me.
  4. Trillsiker

Thx for taking the time to aswer me, much apreciated ^_^