[Suggestion] Magrider needs some attention

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BorgUK1of9, Mar 6, 2015.

1. BorgUK1of9

Few of things here and since this thread is getting some attention it would be nice if it got a DEV response.

1. The bullet drop (no bullet drop empire so come on DAYBREAK what is that about) is just ridiculous.
    2. The main gunner has to turn the tank to fire the main gun which means if you put points into speed over turn, you are able to turn to be able to fight but wallow around like a drunk slow pig. If you points into speed you cant turn to fight.
    3. Strafe is useless in PS2, this isnt Amerish on PS1 with soft rolling hills and water we could float over, in fact if we go within 5 miles of a coast we explode. A bunch of Mags together in canyons or hills is like watching bumper cars at the fair.
    4. The Mag has no "I WIN" shield it has a pretty useless boost.
    5. The main gunner can not sit there and pick off aircraft which is ridiculous in this game as it is, we cant even aim up to hit them.
    6. It has the weakest armour (see 3).
    7. It has the weakest AV, since it has the weakest armour it should have the highest AV to compensate.

Max's - give the VS max's jumpjets like they had in PS1 so we can jump over NC Max's using I WIN shield.

If VS is such a balanced empire why is it that you see us using more lightnings than Mags.

On Miller we now are regularly 3-4% on pop lower than TR or NC, people wont play empires that are unbalanced, we saw that in PS1 for 10 years during SOE's poor balancing, I remember TR getting down to 20% pop everyday which was fun for no one.