Mag-Scatter hungers(25K)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hegeteus, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Hegeteus

[IMG]

No one in PS2 now has more sidearm kills than this Mag-Scatter right here :D I know all this is pointless and my stats aren't pro super good with it, but it's been with me on what must be some of the craziest adventures of PS2 and I kinda wish I had recorded the best of them. However, I never was keen on the idea as I can always just log in and embark on even stupider plans than before
    • Up x 8
  2. Demigan

Well as long as you enjoyed it it wasn't pointless. I mean, it's just some numbers you accumulated so you could say it's pointless, but then again the amount of days alive is also just a number accumulation that will become irrelevant no matter if you believe in an afterlife (eternity in an afterlife make staying alive here irrelevant) or perma-death (you won't be there to do anything with the statistic of how long you lived).
  3. Liewec123

congrats Hegeteus!
    still waiting on the video! XD
  4. Campagne

And here I am struggling to auraxium it.

Truly an inspiration to us all. :p
  5. TheSunlikeOne

Uh, Mag-Scartter was the second weapon I've bought and the only one, that I regret buying. Looks like you love... challenges. Anyways, congratulations!
  6. JKomm

Been playing since December 2012... have not Auraxium'd a single secondary weapon, I don't know how people use them so often, or if it's just the necessity made by using Stalker cloak. Anyway, congratulations.
  7. Hegeteus

I did it with stalker cloak mostly. I love to creep into places where enemies absolutely will not expect me and I often use aircrafts to drop into such places
  8. TowerOfGlower

Congrats, you have more patience with that than most. Thanks for providing us numbers. Let's see. Someone who is skilled with it got 25000 kills in 114,444 shots. With 65% accuracy that mean it took an average of 2.9 shots per kill.

What other pistol(s) can kill in 3 or less shots. Pretty much any of the high powered pistols, especially the NS revolvers. So, we are expected to invest in a pistol that is as slow firing as the revolvers, and really only good at short range.

Excellent empire specific pistol there.
  9. Gutseen

Kek. bet 90% of those kills are terminal camping with a stalk infl.
  10. UberNoob1337101

Holy crap, congratulations man, that's a great feat and you should be proud of it!

How go for 100K kills :p
  11. Gundem

******** much?

I know everything you've ever done in PS2 amounts to nil compared to this guy's single achievement, but no reason to rain on his parade because you could never even come close to the level of dedication and hard work it took to achieve that.
  12. FriendlyPS4

I salute you for being able to kill with that thing. It is a beautiful looking gun but Im not comfy with it. I like my sidearm to have a lot of dakka-dakka for panic kills. That is why I love my T4 AMP on TR and my Emissary on NC. On VS? I just got the pewpew sidearm and it is a struggle fest for me every time I whip it out. I don't want to buy another Emissary, but I must.
  13. blackboemmel

If you "bought" your emissary with DBC, you can use it on every character you created and are going to create.
  14. Gundem

If you had a chance to change the Mag-Scatter, would you take it, even after all the kills you've gotten with it?
  15. Hegeteus

Probably. Even the smallest changes already have been very refreshing
  16. EPIC389

Holy crap man. You enjoyed the entire process so i'd call it a win for you. We need a golden magscatter to celebrate this
    • Up x 1
  17. badname123

Huh ? is the mag scatter any good?
  18. Turekson

Congratulations. Coming back from a summer break it's nice to see that business is as usual on Miller :D

Negative. I can assure you that OP can be typically found in the thick of it.
    • Up x 2
  19. Newlife1025

Lets just say that shotgun sidearms arent the best for dealing with opponents at far range.
  20. EPIC389

Are you sure? :p