Mag-Scatter first sidearm to reach 20k!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hegeteus, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Hegeteus

[IMG]
    • Up x 8
  2. Scr1nRusher

Now do it with the Brawler.
  3. Invictorum

... Time to admit you to the Auraxis Mental Institution.
    • Up x 5
  4. Alkasirn

I like how there appears to be a sad face in the screenshot
    • Up x 2
  5. Savadrin

Now that you've paid to win planetside, what's next? :D
  6. Hegeteus

:oops: I still wanna practice with mag-scatter..
    • Up x 1
  7. Trudriban

I actually originally left before the scatter was introduced and have no idea whether the scatter is a good gun or not, but regardless congrats to the max m80!
    • Up x 1
  8. ThreePi

Still the least used sidearm in the game, and more or less a garbage gun overall.
  9. Liewec123

VIDEO DAMMIT! XD
    we need a video of the grand master of mag-scatter at work! :)
    and bravo! you maniac ;)
    • Up x 1
  10. Hegeteus

It's just hotheaded foolishness most of the time :D I'll upload a video when I've weeded out all of the stupidness from my play!
  11. Foxirus

Great job! Only 180,000 more kills before the developers will acknowledge you with a gold variant that you have to buy! Just like they did with the SVA-88.

I forget who it was, But someone made 200,000 kills with the SVA, And they made a gold version of it everyone could buy, Even he had to buy it.
  12. Reclaimer77

Except this proves it's not garbage. Not at all.
  13. Hegeteus

It's 100k kills actually and it was Gylle(with SVA as you said). I don't know how exactly people like to compare pistols and LMGs, but my time on mag-scatter is nearly equal(if not more) to Gylle's with SVA according to stats.dasanfall, but it's worth to note that my kill pace was slow as heck when I first started with it

Remember that my KDR is kinda low with it and knives certainly took their cut of the kills. Still, it somehow feels impossible to fully make use of it without losing sanity and all this practice shows for it. There could've been more fun and less obsession along the way :oops:
  14. WeRelic

I both applaud and fear your dedication. I'd bet that when you focus on something, it starts on fire.

Nice work, man :p
    • Up x 1
  15. Iridar51

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  16. Liewec123

i'd say it was, but not anymore, its amazing the difference that a slight RoF increase has made :D
    i used to use it because it was so bad, that when you killed someone with it the feeling was soooo good XD
    now i use it on stalker because it is a pretty OK weapon :D
  17. Diggsano

Meanwhile no Spiker has even 100kills :D
  18. Hegeteus

No other ES pistol has even 10k yet, but choosing mag-scatter was always personal preference above all and doesn't reflect my opinions of game balance in any way. I have actually used Spiker for a bit over 100 kills but I never found VS as a faction appealing enough to continue playing. Spiker didn't feel that bad, but the charge mechanic was kinda awkward and I would like to see it made less clumsier
  19. freeAmerish

Godfather of Mag-Scatter eh?
    Btw I hope I was not number 20.000 we had yesterday a double kill.
  20. ThreePi

Because one person spent an obscene amount of time to get a lot of kills with a single weapon is hardly proof that the weapon is balanced.