Lux Eterna: Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by NoJumpers, Apr 8, 2014.

1. gamespyer0350

it was the fat slob Countvolger! he wanted a sandwich and didn't have no one to make it for him!

Man, making fun of you're outfit members who, I really don't know at all is Really satisfying :)
  2. NoJumpers

3. NoJumpers

4. iFatt

Hi i just downloaded Planet side 2 and i dont know how to play at all. im looking for a group of people that can help me get started!
    Requirements
    • Must be willing to work with others (or can learn to work with others). - i like to work with others i hate to be solo i like to be with other people and yeh lol.
    • Must always be with the Squads during ops time unless told otherwise. - sure i like to be with groups of people i dotn care if i die as long as i help!
    • Must be able to listen to your Squad Leader/ Platoon Leader. - i will always listen to you or the other leaders
    • Must Be older than 13 years old for leadership positions. i am 12 but i will be 13 soon in a month so please let me qualify
    • Must NOT be an *******!!! 0 tolerance policy for yelling and degrading people!!! If you have nothing nice to say don't anything at all!!! - i swear my illegiance! i will always listen! i will never be mean!
  5. NoJumpers

6. iFatt

Yay thank you sir!!!
    how do i use the ts info though o-o
  7. Ostdarva

Cheers,
    Here is some information on how to connect to Teamspeak;
    http://bit.ly/1t6ZGdv
    [IMG]
  8. iFatt

thank you ostdarva!
  9. NoJumpers

**** You Noodles
    • Up x 1
  10. EGuardian1

I can stream - Maybe. PS2 isn't even turning on for me since latest patch :(

Regardless, let me know when it is. I'll make sure permissions are setup.
  11. NoJumpers

12. gamespyer0350

Waaaa? Y'all do scrims? Jumpers, 1v1 test server 360 noscopeTIWskillshots420

But srsly ANGC vs LUXO should happen, we're doing a scrim this weekend but afterwards we should organize something. We love killing LUXO! Er...... Yea..... msg me
  13. NoJumpers

14. Colonelveers12

Even enough we got completely farmed at Bastion it was still an epic fight. This is what it was like last night.

I look forward to new memories and comrades with you guys :D
  15. NoJumpers

16. Colonelveers12

How I imagined the ops tonight went O_______O

it's gonna keep me up all night...
  17. NoJumpers

18. Colonelveers12

So I had to make a "coat of arms" for english. I based it off an old picture a friend of mine made me, do they even look alike?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  19. NoJumpers

**** You Noodles
  20. Colonelveers12

Propugnator Novae Societas
    Paraphrasing- Defender Of The New Conglomerate