Lux Eterna: Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by NoJumpers, Apr 8, 2014.

1. NoJumpers

**** You Noodles
    • Up x 1
  2. NoJumpers

3. Tcsisek

I'm 13 and in the outfit currently (birth date march 10th) I understand that younger players are not as good as older players but I request that I'm given a chance I will follow orders (unless I believe I can do more help such as getting a ESF to take out a lib instead of grabbing a vanguard.)
    I know militaristic tactics such as flanking, ambushing, and pincer movements.
    If I am not allowed to stay well good luck and I'll join next year if I am than I will fight to my best ability and support the squad.

(I have a mic and currently getting a team speak account)

Thank you for you're time to read this and either way you were the best leader in WMD and it will be no different in this outfit either *salutes*

(Sorry replied to wrong post don't know how to change it either my bad)
    • Up x 1
  4. NoJumpers

5. Tcsisek

Thank you
  6. TheUltimateGamer14

Hey NoJumpers,

I am sure you know me and I am also 13 can I join?
  7. NoJumpers

8. TheUltimateGamer14

Thanks
  9. Palle024

Hey
    Can you give me the ts ip?
  10. NoJumpers

11. NoJumpers

12. NoJumpers

**** You Noodles
    • Up x 2
  13. NoJumpers

14. NoJumpers

15. NoJumpers

16. NoJumpers

17. Epic High Five

Hadn't really seen you guys around much until lately but it seems like you've stepped up in a big way, and quickly. Saw you guys at a lot of vital resecures during the tech plant alert tonight especially and you seemed to punch above your weight.

I'm generally the platoon lead for GOON and I look forward to working with you guys in the future, great job out there!
    • Up x 1
  18. Hasteras

That drop on Hvar was so much fun.

In my mind I was all like, "HONK HONK, FREEDOM DELIVERY FOR YOU PAPA VANU."
    • Up x 1
  19. Epic High Five

Honk Ops OP, nerf NC horns and yell chat.

That whole alert for the VS and TR must've been like a clown college burning down - just honks and screams and sadness
    • Up x 2
  20. NoJumpers

**** You Noodles
    • Up x 1