Low FPS? Try these solutions!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by r.Tek, Dec 1, 2012.

1. holycaveman

I checked my cpu. Running 33%

Problem is I need help. I downloaded the files to unpark, but can not figure out how to open them correctly. Can anyone coach me through?

Thanks
  2. Shattered Ascent

extract the folder called Unpark-CPU-App. Run the UnparkCPU application with the grey icon (might want to run as administrator). Click check status. Then click unpark all. or whatever you want to do. then restart and you should be good.
  3. Raziel101

For all of you that have Intel processors and use Win 7. Unparking will boost your speed because the Intel processors have hyper threading which any of you can google. Strange but Win 7 keeps parking them in no reason even if you dont use laptop and do not release them full. Unlike that Win 8 dose not have turned on this nasty feature on default which is maybe the only good thing. As for the wearing the process down this is BS. The processor is build to work like that and will work like that. Dose that speculations that unparking will burn your process down means that the same processor on Win 8 or Mac OS or Linux will work twice as little before burns down?
  4. capocapone

i think its funny....what do you need over 60fps for?...I think nerds just like to try to top other nerds with...i can get 2 more fps then you like it even matters....i do not know what it would be like to play below 60...i get killed and am sure by some of you with 20fps

and imo...if you have to make the game look like it came out 6years ago to get 60fps...you need to go to walmart.com and get a 6core. for less the 500bucks..go grab a nice gfx card from amazon...save a buck or two

max everything...and make sure you have a nice DPI mouse<cause that is what matters.Cause this game is not skill based....it's class and zerg based...so you pick the best of the two.(max suit)or. choose your SMG/shotgun wisely....almost forgot....don't forget the c-4

and for 500bucks and whatever you wanna pay for a top end gfx card...it will last years after ps4 and its 5 top selling games,lol

COD
    BF4
    GT5
    saints row
    and am sure madden will make the list to top off another 10years of the same 5 games! hahaha.so they will pay 300-400 to play 5 games that get remade every year...and on top that pay 50-60bucks per game..

so go get a cheap pc...with a good gfx card it still will blow away a ps4 or the new xbox just make sure its quad or 6cores