Love the direction PS2 is going!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by haniblecter, Mar 17, 2013.

1. haniblecter

The VR is excellent! Absolutely love the ability to try different load outs.

Love the more points for vehicles and long-living high-damaging infantry, it really makes you feel accomplished when you destroy that MBT or take out that challenging opponent.

Heck, even the balances have been good (lock on range for everything!).

I was feeling doubt about the time and money I put into this game around mid to late Jan., but I'm starting to appreciate it more and am playing it more. Probably will put more SC cash into it too!
  2. Rusky

I like it too in general. I'm worried about the expendable vehicle design though.
    • Up x 1
  3. Littleman

I could go for more durable vehicles. I prefer durable vehicles with lower firepower to devastatingly powerful paper tanks. I can always respect a direct cannon hit as a one-shot towards infantry however. It's a 100mm-150mm shell after all, and it ain't the easiest task to nail a little person off in the distance with an off center cannon!

Aircraft could stand to be influenced by gravity a little more, and by that I mean diving should definitely naturally increase speed beyond a mere 10 extra KPH like it does now. I get the feeling the reaver would make for a good boom and zoom craft if it's own intended weight and the actual use of physics actually played a role in how an aircraft handles. Right now, it's just purposefully sluggish with no real benefit to offset that fact at all.

Also, I want my ESF to have access to twin secondary equipped kobalts that fire in tandem with the nose gun. I prefer to bring more machine guns to a dogfight.
  4. Duff_Chimp

Must be trolling....