Lot of hate tells today!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DashRendar, Mar 31, 2015.

1. DashRendar

I love it, I got a hate tell for almost every kill/death for an hour and a half. It was fantastic. Use a MAX in a biolab and get berated for being BR100 using a MAX in a biolab (even though I was trying to coach him at how better to counter me). Use pump action shotgun slugs against an enemies head and get accused of using a skilless weapon to kill a player of obviously higher skill using a Carbine. Do well in a Reaver and get yelled at for it. Do poorly in a Reaver and get yelled at for it (apparently he wanted more of a challenge though he wasn't so articulate about it, I'm SORRY). Die a generic everyday death and get a tell saying they expected more from a BR100. HA close range headshot kill and get instantly hackusated.

BR100 problems. Man what a great session. So many scrubs c:
    • Up x 6
  2. gartho33

dem first world problems yo....
    • Up x 3
  3. MarvinGardens

Damnit, I need to grind to BR100... I love hate tells, they make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Makes me feel like I'm making a difference in someone's life. As long as they're from the opposing faction (or someone who jumped characters from an opposing faction) anyway.
    • Up x 3
  4. Ballto21

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

three of my favourites received
    • Up x 10
  5. Asageh

I got a hate tell, dude thought I was hacking.

It was a glorious day.

:cool:
    • Up x 2
  6. GhostAvatar

You really must remember to turn off those haxs :p
    • Up x 1
  7. Foxirus

"OOOOOH HERRO, YOU DO MANY HACK. You kill me from behind? UNACCEPABRUUUU REPORTED HAAAA!?"

This is about the tells I get...
    • Up x 1
  8. Silkensmooth

I killed a lib yesterday and the guy was like "haha we got you hacking on video, we are reporting you!" and i'm like "for what"?

He just kept saying that he and all his friends had recorded me killing them and that i was hacking in some way. Kinda fun when the hate tells roll.
  9. DashRendar

When a guy I'm dominating finally catches me unprepared, I say I turned my hacks off that life.
  10. TerminalT6

This guy couldn't believe that his head fit under the railing, so I removed it for him.

Hax, obv
    I have sound issues, I know.
    • Up x 4
  11. H0urg1ass

If people are sending tells, then they aren't getting better.
  12. MadamTurtle

So much lol above me.

I'm a terrible player, but decent with vehicles. When I eventually hit BR100 I'm going to disappoint so many people. :{
    • Up x 2
  13. Rhumald

I don't understand man, I rarely get hate tells, but they rage at you harder than they do me, and I've killed you often enough.
  14. BorisGT

I'm bad at flying. Often, in a panic, I'll crash my Mossy when dogfighting. I get tells from people berating me for it. All I can do is remind them that just because I'm BR99 doesn't mean I'm any good, just that I've played a bunch.
    • Up x 1
  15. Ballto21

its because im a cloaker/light assault who preys upon sniper and phoenix dens

i can understand why theyed think im a teleporter or aimbooter
  16. Ballto21

it happens to all of us, we all get upset at the game sometimes and deal with it in different ways.

Hell ive *****ed at ESF A2G pilots, of course apologized pretty much right after hitting enter since i normally hit enter by mistake. I do that thing where you write an angry letter then dont send it, sometimes i accidentally send it, then give them an E-Hug and go back to being a dick with jumpjets or cloak.
    • Up x 1
  17. Ballto21

"NEEDS MORE MLG L33T HAXZOR SKILLZ BR 99"-Everyone who think BR is an assessment of skill.
  18. Ballto21

When i kill someone dominating me or is in a goku altfit (or goku if im 4th factioning) and i know theyll know its just good fun i send them a link to this

19. Rhumald

:/ It's probably just that I'm NC... I've wrecked my fair share of dens.
  20. Ballto21

90% of my rage tells come from nc

all three of those are NC, and i have an entire album of at least 23 different occasions something like this has happened, i think only maybe 6 of them come from tr