[BUG] LOST MY KRAKEN LAUNCHER'S DIRECTIVE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JustGotSuspended, May 12, 2021.

1. JibbaJabba

Seriously dude you are just trolling. Just popped out of the woodwork, pointed fingers at someone and said they are cheating. why?

Go away, troll.

And @JustGotSuspended, You don't need to justify yourself to this dude.
    • Up x 2
  2. Cyropaedia

Cyropaedia
    Forum member since: Nov 16 2014

----

JustGotSuspended
    Forum member since: Aug 25 2020

----

You could say I was being trolled in the "cheating" thread. I am now highlighting JustGotSuspended's possible intentions and motives in his unsolicited - and rather, quite odd- attack on my post.

Why in the world would you name your forum avatar 'JustGotSuspended' - it's as if there is a kernel of truth and he has done wrong in the past (to be suspended). The PS2 forums has not had a moderator since Roxxlyy (before Mithril) and Roxxlyy was not heavy handed in suspensions so I doubt he is referring to forum suspensions. RadarX was also never really involved in forum suspensions and bans.

I don't play ForumSide. Do yourself a favor. Click on my profile and press Ignore.
    • Up x 1
  3. JustGotSuspended

Well I got banned for swearing once at a cheater, made a post about it. Got a 3 day ban cuz no swearing allowed. Can't contest my account from the banned one, so I have to make a new one. I just got suspended, that was going through my mind. It stuck, thats the new account I made. That was my only ban ever so far. Lol.

:D I don't really mind these bumps to my post hoping the GM is going to see and investigate a bit, hopefully give my stuff back.

Just me being selfish I guess but it is super annoying, would love it to be fixed.
  4. Cyropaedia

I'm going to let this debate go. It would be immature of me to push the point (hold a grudge).

For future reference, calling people basically idiots and dumb*** out of the blue will not earn you goodwill. Refute the points but don't toss around condescending terms and personal attacks.

I think you losing your Kraken is enough karmic justice for me (funny that it happened a day after your response to me). I do hope that you eventually get it back if it was completed entirely legitimately.
    • Up x 1
  5. JibbaJabba

haha a bit late for that dude.

Accusing someone of cheating or statpadding will do the same. You might even incur some....

...exactly.

I think you're a thread ****ter and a troll. You didn't come here to add to the discussion or offer any help with the issue. You came here to spit out some grudge from an unrelated thread. The rest of us that are trying to be constructive have to deal with you.
    • Up x 1
  6. Cyropaedia

JustGotSuspended tone is backing off. I am backing off.

If I wanted to "troll", my posts would be way worse.

So you want to continue the thread? Have a problem with me? Click on my profile and press Ignore.
  7. JustGotSuspended

I lost it a few days before I made the post, idk if that's karma. No need to bring other threads into this one, otherwise the thread starts going all over the place and we lose understanding of what's supposed to be discussed in the thread! Like Jibba said, it's best to keep unrelated discussions out of this.

At the end of the day it may be a serious issue that could affect other players and other directives. I do think it may be worth investigating, to hopefully prevent this from happening to me or anyone else. I am a bit selfish and ofc would love to have my progress somehow returned eventually. Also it would be a good idea to record your progress if you care about it because you never know if the same thing or worse will happen to you (when I was researching, I saw entire characters sometimes got deleted - and never restored). Having clear evidence you unlocked stuff might help it be returned quicker. You never know.

Anyways lets keep the rest of the thread about sharing possible solutions, similar experiences, possible causes for the issue, etc.

Thanks!
  8. JustGotSuspended

Please lord wrel patch my Kraken :oops:
  9. JustGotSuspended

Still 0 updates regarding this issue
  10. FLHuk

Few more days and I think we can call this a new feature!
  11. JustGotSuspended

:oops: