Looks like the Tank Cannon and rocket changes are going to go full speed ahead to live :(

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Scr1nRusher

Good points.
    • Up x 1
  2. King Feraligatr

All I can say if these rocket and tank changes go through, I really want to say goodbye PS2 forever. My reason may be different form yours though. I hate the random nerfs and changes to things that don't need it. How rockets and tanks are affecting the game right now I don't rally care about. I DO care when unneeded nerfs/changes are made. It makes me mad.
    • Up x 2
  3. drhead

Something interesting that I have found in the comments on Reddit, relevant here (emphasis added:

These changes are happening for now. However, infantry will be getting the next hit, so tank pilots should hang in there. The end result will not be a nerf to armor, but a nerf to the interactions between infantry and armor.
  4. DenyalSeptime

I doubt that these changes (Infantry and Tanks) will result in more tank vs. tank gameplay. It's not the devs fault or a reason of nerfing. Most of the time if a base get attacked, players rather stay in the spawn, facilitate the enemy to spawncamping them, then redeploying to another base, pulling a tank and attack from the outside.
    I guess the changes only effects the efficiency of the farm and not the farm itself, but hopefully Planetside live servers will proof me wrong :)
    It's up to us, the players, to encourage ourselfes, pulling tanks and defending bases from the outside
    "What spawncamping isn't a strategy?" :eek:
    • Up x 1
  5. Dramonicous

Tankers and ESF pilots are the biggest whiners on the forum, I wont cry for you.
    Now if only they can deal with the ESFs also, single most OP vehicle in the game and instead of getting nerfs they are crying for buffs.
  6. Scr1nRusher

A Forumsider has entered the thread.
  7. LIKE A BOSS!

ESF is far from OP haha.
    • Up x 1