Looking to start TR Outfit or roll with one

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Kaya, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Kaya

TR on Emerald needs some structure badly. NC/VS are dominant because of their organization. They have better outfits - plain and simple. Looking for a group to run with in the late nights, or for like-minded players who want to cook something up. I can't leave my current outfit because I joined with blood.

Just want to hear if any other TR notice this lack in coordination.
  2. YellowJacketXV

Same here although I'm weary of the response.
    Feels as if a good number of TR just outright left for the other factions. My main concern now is that there is literally no more experienced leadership. Because of those shifts it also feels like folk have outright left TR, also taking skilled players with them as well.

I don't think TR has a possibility of recovering anymore unless there's a second resurgence of players. I'm just doing the best I can now.

Worst part is devs just don't seem to care anymore either. It's like waging a two-front war between depression and nihilism and slowly but surely Emerald is turning into a two-faction server.
  3. Lightcrest

Hit me up on discord @ Lightcrest#6926. Buddy of mine and I are probably going to start a new outfit for TR. we’re exhausted trying to find a group that is dedicated to the faction and decided it’s probably more beneficial to find like minds. If you’re interested in going this route, let me know.
  4. Oddbobs

Honestly check out RG5 for TR - we have regular OPS every friday at 7pm EST and have open platoons running every now and again - current 40 players and muster roughly 10 atm (only 1 month old). Requirements are in our recruitment description.

If we don't interest you then check out Terran Inquisition - they are very active in command comms.
  5. Gibson1027

Hey man, if you are looking for some organized play and a way to make a difference, I 'd love to invite you out to [T1G] we usually roll every night together and do operations on saturdays and sundays! Our main goal is to work with other outfits and bring that cohesion up a notch as well as get other like minded players into our group. We want to see TR kick *** and take names out on auraxis and we'd love to have people ,like your self, who are interested be a part of our change!

Feel free to add me in game: Gibson1027
    Discord: Jame#4166
    or join our discord at: https://discord.gg/fxDMG8
  6. crypse